Marc Methot - Miro Heiskanen
Connor Carrick - Roman Polak

Ben Bishop
Anton Khudobin

Last edited:

6ix

HitEmWit4LikeAustonM
Nov 26, 2014
This is a big game. That top line in Dallas is red hot, and bishop has been a wall early. Andersen will need to bounce back and not suck.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
This is a big game. That top line in Dallas is red hot, and bishop has been a wall early. Andersen will need to bounce back and not suck.
I realize this was last season but when the Leafs played the Stars in Dallas they won 4-1 and it was on the second night of a back to back.

Erndog

Jul 17, 2007
Strange. I live in Ottawa and subscribe to Roger's Super Sportspack and I just went to look at what channel the game is tomorrow night and it's not showing.

I've gotten the sportspack every year for like well over a decade and they show them all. Hopefully it picks it up tomorrow and adjusts.

CanadasTeam

Nov 9, 2009
Tarrana
Strange. I live in Ottawa and subscribe to Roger's Super Sportspack and I just went to look at what channel the game is tomorrow night and it's not showing.

I've gotten the sportspack every year for like well over a decade and they show them all. Hopefully it picks it up tomorrow and adjusts.
Maybe it's because game is on TSN4 (Bell) ?

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
How is this a big game? The playoffs haven't started yet... or is it April?

Reactions: Eb

Jimmy Firecracker

Fire Sheldon.
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
Would like the third line to start contributing offensively. Would be nice to win in regulation, though I'll take the 2 points any which way as long as we're walking away with 'em.

Sep 20, 2013
In The Crease
I realize this was last season but when the Leafs played the Stars in Dallas they won 4-1 and it was on the second night of a back to back.

Dallas was 0-4 against Winnipeg last season. Dallas smoked Winnipeg on Saturday. It's crazy how much impact a new coaching staff with the right system can have on a team.

Also, for those who wish to pay their respects/ask forgiveness from His Greatness Mr. Roman Polak, Stars fans have set up a shrine-thread for supplicants.

Reactions: meng666

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Kadri had 3 goals against Dallas last season. Might be a good game for his line to get moving on the scoresheet a little.

Boutette

Been there done that
Sep 28, 2017
3rd and 4th lines gotta start chipping in a bit... relying too much on the big guns.

This will balance out once teams actually start taking the big guns seriously and moving their better shutdown players up against them in order slow them down. But until that happens we'll get to enjoy 80s style hockey.

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Dallas was 0-4 against Winnipeg last season. Dallas smoked Winnipeg on Saturday. It's crazy how much impact a new coaching staff with the right system can have on a team.

Also, for those who wish to pay their respects/ask forgiveness from His Greatness Mr. Roman Polak, Stars fans have set up a shrine-thread for supplicants.

Or how irrelevant small samples are (ie. Leafs being 7-1 vs Boston in reg season last two years and losing to them in the playoffs).

Boutette

Been there done that
Sep 28, 2017
Hopefully Andy can post a semi-respectable save % this game.

That will depend on what the team does defensively in front of him. If there's no tightening up, at least mentally, expect another bunch of goals going in the Leafs net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->