GDT: Game 4: Hawks @ Wild- 7PM CT on WGN -- Spirit Dog Edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
upload_2018-10-11_12-27-27.gif

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Thanks all for your appreciation. I got my inspiration mid day yesterday which was the mandog and worked back from there.

I do agree I missed an opportunity with Keith as a chiwawa! Cat owns a dog just like his pic, but I almost went with a super small dog(smurf). Took me forever to find Kahun, but I knew what I wanted :O.
I only made a quick joke late last night here and gave you a simple like because I was on mobile and it's a pain to write a ton on a touch screen, but good job on this.

You did what you were supposed to do with a funny themed GDT. You had one primary joke that gave you the idea (Mandog), and you fleshed it out, throwing multiple other little jokes into it (and I'm going to guess the "Drop the Puck!" part was in reference to telling a dog to drop the ball, which is a nice little clever addition).

And because you did all that, you have created a chatty bunch here hours before the game even starts (which is my main goal on most GDTs). I hate having puck drop happen and we're still on the first page (or first 25 comments because that's how many posts I have before a new page gets started). But we'll certainly get to page three, maybe four, by puck drop. Again, good job.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Hey!

Wandered here to check the lineups, but I got to say that this GDT is pretty awesome!

Do you guys have any intel on Jokiharju? I read that he was ill, and didn't hear any information if he attended the morning skate or not.
last I heard he ate up too much of Tarasenko's ass on the ice a few nights ago...hasn't really recovered since!!

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Hey!

Wandered here to check the lineups, but I got to say that this GDT is pretty awesome!

Do you guys have any intel on Jokiharju? I read that he was ill, and didn't hear any information if he attended the morning skate or not.
A slightly less sarcastic answer than what @AmericanDream gave would be that he's reportedly likely in for tonight, but who knows how well he'll do out there. Some guys can play just fine feeling a little under-the-weather, others struggle.

Reactions: TimbeS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino