GDT: Game 4: Hawks @ Wild- 7PM CT on WGN -- Spirit Dog Edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortyfives

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2011
Hawks_rkyol8imgh.png

migi

Feb 25, 2015
Kunitz’s picture :laugh:

We have had good run with fun games boys but today it ends. Minnesota Boring is hosting us.

Enjoy the game and remember, sometimes drinking too much makes everything funnier.

Try it tonight.

piteus

Dec 20, 2015
NYC
Good effort.

I'm going to watch Kunitz tonight. Maybe I'm being too harsh.

I did the same for Manning against the Blues and realized he's worse than I thought.

I'm in the camp that if Kunitz isn't helping or hurting ... just play the young guys.

Reactions: KennyWharramPeace

KWP

Aug 18, 2018
The Nearest Gin Joint
K9 Kahun gave me a good lol - How'd you find that? It's EXACTLY the expression he had his first point reaction.
But ...
LOL - not just lol - at that dawg from Philly jpeg. Talk about paying off a setup. ROFL when the scroll down came to it.

The boys owed CMS for his superb season opening effort - and they came thru.
You've put the pressure on them again w/ this creativity, dude. Bravo 45s.

I come here for hockey smart puck discussions but the cleverness shown these two GDTs every bit as enjoyable.
T/y & again ... Bravo!
GoHawks

pvr

Leather Skates
Jan 22, 2008
Manning pic funny. Missed the obvious chihuahua pic for Keith.

Teemu

Caffeine Free Since 1919
Dec 3, 2002
Great job with Kahun, Manning, and Ward. Might've gone Chihuahua for DeBrincat though

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
I think the Tibetan Mastiff fits Hayden just fine.
wow..... tibean mastiff...... yeah maybe...... i still think a rottweiler would be your classic home protector.

but yeah i love those mastiff..... needs lots of room to roam

Fortyfives

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2011
Thanks all for your appreciation. I got my inspiration mid day yesterday which was the mandog and worked back from there.

I do agree I missed an opportunity with Keith as a chiwawa! Cat owns a dog just like his pic, but I almost went with a super small dog(smurf). Took me forever to find Kahun, but I knew what I wanted :O.

Reactions: KennyWharramPeace

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Kahun's pic was the best, I was scrolling down wondering who was going to be the eventual actual picture and still chuckled at Manning, and Cat should've been CatDog for I deem it so.

Great GDT.

And say what you want about the Blackhawks, but per the joke banner pic in the other topic, we're one of 30 teams that can proudly celebrate that at least we're not Minnesota.

Reactions: ChiHawks10
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->