Post-Game Talk: Game 4 Florida Panthers vs Tampa bay Lightning: Expect the unexpected

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
Just about every playoffs there’s one team that comes back from 3-1. Occasionally even from 3-0. One of the most outrageous recent-ish examples was Flyers down 3-0 in the series to Bruins, won the next 3 AND then they were down 3-0 in game 7, and they came back and won it.

Who will it be this year? Why not us?

I think occasionally is being generous.

Dr Beinfest

Jun 11, 2012
Washington, DC
Hey, at least the organization sees a problem (inherited for management) and is trying to do something about it.
Cant think of a single GM in my conscious lifetime that has done that for the Panthers. Maybe Tallon, but he had a thing for undoing every good thing with a goof thing of his own. Though, I will say ownerships continue to get better since the dark Cohen days.

Reactions: Vilam

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
Yes, Q has been really good this year. Other than that one coaches challenge against the Preds in the year, and maybe a couple goaltending decisions, he had a really good year.
Maybe not so hot this postseason though.
I'm as big a Knight fan as the next person, but I don't know about putting him infront of this defense and throwing him in the wolves.

I have mixed feelings about Knight starting game 5. Looks like he's going in, though. So just hope for the best.

Vilam

#Catlantic
Feb 8, 2012
San Francisco
I'd start knight in hopes the team shelters him.

Cause the net has not been protected, and you might as well pull knight when the pk starts

This is exactly why I want Knight. Not so much that I think he's going to make the saves that our other goalies aren't right now, but in the hope that it'll force the rest of the team to put even greater importance on playing better D in front of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad