Post-Game Talk: Game 4 Florida Panthers vs Tampa bay Lightning: Expect the unexpected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA

FXRyGu.jpg

giphy.webp

tenor.gif

Nf2plE.jpg

nC2LwB.jpg

vs

ufaLrE.jpg

Last edited:

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Biggest things:
1) stay out of the box while playing hard
2) if 1) fails, play their PP differently. More aggressive before zone entry. Once in zone, force them to beat you from outside - no more center shots for Point.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
I'll be sure to miss the 2nd period again since it cause this team to win somehow

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
I’m going to be scrambling watching this game because there’s family in town and they do not understand the importance of hockey, particularly playoff hockey. Anyone ever had this problem?
My dad, who I don't see often, was talking to me on the phone yesterday and asked if he can come over and watch the game today.
I might tell him the second dose of the vaccine shot me down yesterday and I'd rather be by myself.
My problem is when I watch with non hockey fans and they talk like they know everything, grinds my gears! :pullhair:

CursedCats

Mar 10, 2020
Bob needs to shut it down rest of the series.

I hear @Cold Cat has a free invitational to The Bob Fan Club, and I want to join after the series.

C’mon Bob!

Reactions: Chaos2k7

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
I don't like our record in matinee games, or matinee hockey in general, but maybe this game could change my mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad