GDT: Game 4 ECQF: bruins (2) @ TORONTO (1) | 7PM ET | NBCSN, CBC | No Stolen Content Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raym11

Oct 6, 2009
If Marner works on his shot this off season he'll pot 30 with the chances he gets

AllHeartNoSkill

Nov 23, 2008
That's still 5-6 years. Good enough. I don't doubt he has a nagging injury but he has taken some hard shots, it just looks like he is not putting in the effort. It looks like effort for both Nylander and Matthews. There are a lot of good players in the NHL that don't elevate in the PO, it's not like that's not a thing.

First, didn’t mean for my response to sound so snotty. Sorry about that buddy.

These are still some of the players that can show growth. I’m not gonna cast any long term projections on them just yet.

Diddy

Feb 20, 2015
SK
I do not care how much hustle he gives i dont want hyman out with the net empty. We have better options.

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
I hate it when we don't get the bounces. Leafs played a lot better than the Bruins tonight.

egd27

Donec nunc annum
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
GTA
Remember 2 years ago. We lost all those games in OT or they were right to the wire. Never ever complained because they tried their asses off night in and out. This bunch is not hustling and that pisses me off more than anything. I don't see the energy and effort.

To a degree......they have been pretty dominant at points, but there is a lot of growing to do.
Funny that we finally are icing the skill team many be clamouring for all year, and there seems to be a shortage of heart and grit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad