GDT: Game 4 ECQF: bruins (2) @ TORONTO (1) | 7PM ET | NBCSN, CBC | No Stolen Content Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not My Tempo

Feb 22, 2015
Toronto
You'd be stupid to trade a 30+ goal scorer for picks and prospects when we're 3rd in the conference and going to the playoffs.
I mean that’s just a difference in philosophy, the chance of winning a cup is already low, IMO the best way to increase your chances of a cup is to increase the number of playoff appearances rather than going all in on one.

Reactions: ToMaLe

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Ban me Bert.

Do it

Save this team

I wouldn't ban you.

But I should have deleted your GDT when I had the chance.

I've made a few GDT's though, and they've all been losses..... So I couldn't do it knowing that.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Leafs take it to a game 6, maybe a game 7 ... But I can't see them winning 3 straight against this Boston team that has EVERYTHING going for them.

Plus I love how the Leafs control the play for so long but only get 1 f***ing PP.

Reactions: The Man with a Plan

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
You are a hilarious poster. You spent months with similar posts about marner, people called you out for it now you decided nylander needs to be ripped on post after post after post.

That works if players play the same every game all season. Marner was terrible for almost a whole season worth of hockey from the end of last year until mid this season. I called him out for that lack of effort and quality play. Nylander looks like he is mailing it in and so does Matthews right now.

LoveRealHockey

Sep 13, 2010
you win the face off with an extra attacker and wtf was Gardiner?......puck goes outside the blueline. Honestly we out-play them for 40 minutes and Gardiner sucks the energy right out of the game and the playoffs.........I can't stand watching this guy any longer....yet he's out all the time......what a joke.....that's it

Raym11

Oct 6, 2009
There's no excuse to score 1 goal and lose a home game with Bergeron out.

Matthews and Nylander are bricks, and Andersen made one big save all series.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I wouldn't ban you.

But I should have deleted your GDT when I had the chance.

I've made a few GDT's though, and they've all been losses..... So I couldn't do it knowing that.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Leafs take it to a game 6, maybe a game 7 ... But I can't see them winning 3 straight against this Boston team that has EVERYTHING going for them.

Plus I love how the Leafs control the play for so long but only get 1 ****ing PP.

If I curse at you enough, can you ban me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad