GDT: Game 4 ECQF: bruins (2) @ TORONTO (1) | 7PM ET | NBCSN, CBC | No Stolen Content Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

as Pure as Evil

Sep 18, 2011
Hell, Alberta
Can’t disagree with anything here. But I think people know the team is capable of playing better and thats why they’re frustrated.

I understand that but theres a massive difference between being upset and being down right fickle. This is the exact reason the leafs hovered at mediocrity for decades because the fans are so impatient. everyone said they were happy with 5 years of missing and wildcard births. But after this team made the playoffs last year and the team broke records won lots of games. It just made the expectations skyrocket.

they got a high powered and seasoned first round opponent hell 2 years in a row. the hands down favorite before the playoffs begun. it will happen maybe when the core are in there mid 20s we can have such expectations But that time is not now

don't get me wrong I still think we have a chance winning this series . its just gonna take one hell of a effort and some good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad