GDT: Game #4: Coyotes @ Blues - 5:00pm (AZ) - Scripps

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Fun game. The whole thing was really entertaining.

It appears like my hope for Carcone is coming true, rather than my actual expectation for Carcone. And that’s a darn good thing.

Happy to see the blueline come alive tonight, too.

Schmaltz has looked like a star player this season.

Hayton is a great compliment for Keller and Schmaltz but he missed on like four absolutely glorious opportunities they set up for him. Can’t help but think Cooley would’ve had a hattrick tonight if he was on that line. Oh well, we’ve got time to see what happens with all that.

Naych_PHX

Feeling Salty
Jun 14, 2004
phoenix
Who would've thought Hayton would be our #1 center at this point? He's screening goalies every game. I know he can work on his faceoffs, back checkeing and shooting but the dude is doing what he should do. No points this game but he was a player. If he can stand in front of the net and take that, he can go in ther corners on either side. I like seeing that progression and confidence. Ingram was great too, he's playing not to just be a backup.

Bandit34

Jul 23, 2007
HFBoards
Anyone that wants Crouse over Keller for C changing their minds?
I'm one of those that wanted Crouse.

He had some good scoring opportunities in New Jersey but has been invisible the following three games. That being said, I'm not going to change my mind over three games. :)

British yote

May 16, 2014
England
Just finished watching the game on catch up. That’s the first time this season where I’ve thought moser hasn’t looked like crap.

Durzi adds a lot of offence to this team that we really missed the end of last season.

Hayton did a lot of good with his play infront of the net, just needs so finish as he was given some many chances

Crouse has been quiet this year, hopefully he gets going soon.

Our goalies are better than I thought they could be. Really been outstanding

Reactions: Grimes and MIGs Dog

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad