GDT: Game #4: Coyotes @ Blues - 5:00pm (AZ) - Scripps

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Cooley with Maccelli is either a pass fest or a wet dream. Hopefully the latter. Interesting Ingram gets the nod again. Have to wonder if they are going for a 50/50 workload or if we have a genuine competition on our hands. Kuemper was at one point Raanta’s backup. Could we see the same?
Bear mentioned he sees Veggie and Ingram as a 1a and 1b,

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona
Cooley with Maccelli is either a pass fest or a wet dream. Hopefully the latter. Interesting Ingram gets the nod again. Have to wonder if they are going for a 50/50 workload or if we have a genuine competition on our hands. Kuemper was at one point Raanta’s backup. Could we see the same?
It’s going to be glorious. Sit back and watch the magic :)

Reactions: Summer Rose

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona
I think they should keep Cooley and Maccelli together on the second PP unit too just so they can continue to build chemistry.

Crouse-Hayton-Keller
Schmaltz-Durzi

Cooley-Bjugstad-Maccelli
Dumba-Zucker

I’d like to see it. I think he’s been having Crouse and Bjugs on the same unit which I don’t get. Split them up and have each one planted in front of the net.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I think they should keep Cooley and Maccelli together on the second PP unit too just so they can continue to build chemistry.

Crouse-Hayton-Keller
Schmaltz-Durzi

Cooley-Bjugstad-Maccelli
Dumba-Zucker

I’d like to see it. I think he’s been having Crouse and Bjugs on the same unit which I don’t get. Split them up and have each one planted in front of the net.
I like this.

bluesXwinXtheXcup

Apr 14, 2018
It looks like you guys get our back up goalie Joel Hofer tonight and Buchnevich is out hurt. He's our top line LW, so our lines are all messed up.

Good luck and may the best team win :)

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
IMG_3555.jpeg

JasonDemersWasOkay

Nov 14, 2018
This game will be a much better indicator of where this team is. Division rival, not playing the stingiest defense and best goaltender in the world. Let’s see how they respond.

Bunch of Jurcos

The poster formally known as Hedley
Feb 24, 2016
With the Canes having a late start hopefully I can catch a good bit of the Yotes tonight. A few random thoughts:

1. Because the NHL app is ass I went to daily face off to learn more about who plays where. I’m happy that it matches up with your reporters tweet.

2. I am sad Vejmelka isn’t playing tonight. I’ve enjoyed watching him play last year as well. Also it’s fun coming up with weird names for him: ie go Veggiemite. I am a Leicester City fan and one of our strikers is named Kelechi Iheancho, but he’s been Iheartradio to me so long that even now I have to look up how to spell his name.

3. Cooley is gonna be that guy. It’s clear as day he’ll be a 1C. Only question will he make it to the top 10. I really hope he reaches his potential. He was fun to watch in the opener.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
With the Canes having a late start hopefully I can catch a good bit of the Yotes tonight. A few random thoughts:

1. Because the NHL app is ass I went to daily face off to learn more about who plays where. I’m happy that it matches up with your reporters tweet.

2. I am sad Vejmelka isn’t playing tonight. I’ve enjoyed watching him play last year as well. Also it’s fun coming up with weird names for him: ie go Veggiemite. I am a Leicester City fan and one of our strikers is named Kelechi Iheancho, but he’s been Iheartradio to me so long that even now I have to look up how to spell his name.

3. Cooley is gonna be that guy. It’s clear as day he’ll be a 1C. Only question will he make it to the top 10. I really hope he reaches his potential. He was fun to watch in the opener.

You are welcome on our board any time!

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
This game will be a much better indicator of where this team is. Division rival, not playing the stingiest defense and best goaltender in the world. Let’s see how they respond.
I think the first 20 games give or take will give us a better idea where this team is. We have a lot of new guys and it takes time to gel or get use to our system.

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
Just put the antenna on. Scanned, got quite a bit of channels but didn’t get 15.2?

Any suggestions?

Try your antenna in different positions. Some channels I have the antenna pointed upward at the sky to work. If you didn't already have it pointed toward South Mountain do that. Also the signal seems to do better for me through a window verses a wall.

Reactions: SR and Summer Rose

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Try your antenna in different positions. Some channels I have the antenna pointed upward at the sky to work. If you didn't already have it pointed toward South Mountain do that. Also the signal seems to do better for me through a window verses a wall.
Get as close to a window as you can.

The one in my office doesn’t get 15.2. The one in my living room will but it’s 3m taped to a window.

Reactions: SR and Summer Rose

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3