GDT: Game 4: Coyotes @ Avalanche: Still Too Soon to Tell; Saturday 7 PM MST (or 9am Sunday GMT+8)

Which former Av will have a bigger impact?

• Total voters

AvsMakar08

Feb 14, 2017
New York
What an amazing start to the season ladies and gentlemen ! :thumbu:
I can see another win tonight. Absolute balance through this team, hey.

Sorry I haven't been around guys, I've been going through some really, really tough stuff life wise.
Hopefully resetting it all, and will be back to my bouncing best soon :D

Don't stress about Kadri. The fact that we are blooming without him being on fire, means when he catches, lookout, this team is extremely offensively gifted.
EDIT: Jost might not be producing right now, but he's playing with an edge, and really well.

Sea Eagles, don't worry about Jost, he will be just fine.

Reactions: Sea Eagles

Sea Eagles

Feb 7, 2012
Desperately hoping my 9 month pregnant wife gets tired at this wedding and I can be home by the 2nd period.

Congratulations mate, and all the best for you both !! Nothing like a little tacka at home to show you what true love is my friend !

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
What an amazing start to the season ladies and gentlemen ! :thumbu:
I can see another win tonight. Absolute balance through this team, hey.

Sorry I haven't been around guys, I've been going through some really, really tough stuff life wise.
Hopefully resetting it all, and will be back to my bouncing best soon :D

Don't stress about Kadri. The fact that we are blooming without him being on fire, means when he catches, lookout, this team is extremely offensively gifted.
EDIT: Jost might not be producing right now, but he's playing with an edge, and really well.
Take care buddy!

Reactions: Sea Eagles

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
giphy.gif

1000 games for Kessel

Reactions: AvsMakar08

El Travo

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Aug 11, 2015
Never noticed that Frank uses a weird cage with a solid bar down the middle rather than two smaller ones.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Hopefully we get a complete game from the Avs tonight. No Grubauer back there to bail you out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad