GDT: Game 4: Coyotes @ Avalanche: Still Too Soon to Tell; Saturday 7 PM MST (or 9am Sunday GMT+8)

Which former Av will have a bigger impact?

• Total voters

wayninja

Bednar's Tailor
Mar 24, 2017
Don't all the bands you listen to have at least one suicidal victim in it?

Don't worry Ninja, allow me to educate you with some more prime music. I truly believe this stuff belongs in the Library of Congress.

I mean... It's not without merit.

AvsMakar08

Feb 14, 2017
New York
Don't all the bands you listen to have at least one suicidal victim in it?

Don't worry Ninja, allow me to educate you with some more prime music. I truly believe this stuff belongs in the Library of Congress.

You have anything techno or trance like style

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Lines with JTC back in and presumably Nuke out?

Burakovsky - Kadri - Donskoi
Jost - JTC - Wilson
Nieto - Bellemare - Calvert

Reactions: ljb4

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
Btw, Phil Kessel + freshly traded Soda + Richardson = at least 10 goals against. Looks like we'll need to score at least 11.

MarkT

Heretic
Nov 11, 2017
I'm really looking forward to this game. Arizona has a deep team but are severely lacking in top end talent. Should make for a fun game with some back and forth, but one which the Avs can earn a victory if they can match the Coyotes work ethic. If both teams work hard, the Avs' talent should win out. Plus we have to account for Carl's inevitable goal, so it's basically already 1-0 Arizona.

Reactions: Foppa2118 and zzs06

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Actually, I was just wondering if "PGT" stood for Pre-Game Talk or Post-Game Talk, since it's apparently it's a little tricky for some of our posters here to decipher the difference.

:sarcasm:
I originally had it as PGT/GDT/PGT but thought it would be too confusing :)
giphy.gif

CB Joe

Oct 12, 2008
I might be the only one in favor of splitting up the big line but I'd like someone to play with Kadri. Even in the Avs just blend the lines for a few games I'd like to see who else has chemistry.

Landeskog - MacKinnon - Donskoi
Wilson - Kadri - Rantanen
Burakovsky - Jost - Compher
Calvert - Bellemare - Neito/Nuke

or

Donskoi - MacKinnon - Rantanen
Landeskog - Kadri - Compher
Burakovsky - Jost - Wilson

Reactions: cgf and Gatorbait19

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
I might be the only one in favor of splitting up the big line but I'd like someone to play with Kadri. Even in the Avs just blend the lines for a few games I'd like to see who else has chemistry.

Landeskog - MacKinnon - Donskoi
Wilson - Kadri - Rantanen
Burakovsky - Jost - Compher

or

Donskoi - MacKinnon - Rantanen
Landeskog - Kadri - Compher
Burakovsky - Jost - Wilson
I’d like Kadri to get some help too but we’re 3-0. Don’t toy with it until you have to.

Reactions: Bubba Thudd

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
I wouldnt hate it either. Top line hasn't had that same magic at 5on5 so far this year I've thought.

Maybe split them up and force teams to try and line match two strong lines instead of one.

Reactions: MarkT

CB Joe

Oct 12, 2008
I’d like Kadri to get some help too but we’re 3-0. Don’t toy with it until you have to.
Kadri is struggling out there and it has nothing to do with his play, he's been great. To me it's worth taking the risk. Just imagine this team with two reliable scoring lines. Matching Kadri with one of Landeskog or Rantanen and playing them against a team's second defensive pair is tempting.

MarkT

Heretic
Nov 11, 2017
MacKinnon especially looks out of sync right now. I wouldn't be opposed to giving him a new linemate to force him to simplify things. Rantanen or Landeskog might be able to create some magic with Kadri too.

By the way, research on change shows the best time to make changes is actually when things are going well, not after they've already gone wrong.

Reactions: cgf and Lemonlimey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad