Post-Game Talk: GAME #4: Canucks 4, Lightning 1: In his temple of energy, Boeser gets off the schneid!

geebaan

7th round busted
Oct 27, 2012
Jeeesus. We we are playing straight up trap and their offensive schemes still out manoeuvre is. They are so good my god.

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
Every time I see Braydon Coburn, he triggers a lot of memories for me. There was a period where he was arguably the most dominant WHL player I've ever seen. I can remember watching with my own eyes one game where he scored four goals and knocked the heavyweight champ of the league the f*** out in the same game.

The alchemy that determines what a player becomes in the NHL is so fascinating. Coburn is a fraction of what I thought he'd be in the NHL. He's still very good but it's interesting he's a pretty safe middling NHL defenseman when he was a complete monster in the WHL.

Reactions: Zombotron

Dr Good Vibes

Jan 18, 2010
Dumb, dumb play by Jake. Just floating offside. He could have got back onside. He's gotta stop that crap if he wants any chance of a lucrative career.

canwincup

Aug 28, 2008
Van city
This team is playing exactly like they are put togther. Just a bunch of random play with no chemistry anywhere.

Pettersson’s line is the only line that creates constant pressure

Reactions: geebaan and Ozone

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
This team is playing exactly like they are put togther. Just a bunch of random play with no chemistry anywhere.

Pettersson’s line is the only line that creates constant pressure
Thank you GM idiot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad