GDT: Game 39: Golden Knights @ Coyotes - 6PM - FSAZ - Desert Hockey Day

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Panik better do something in the 3rd period, because he's been brutal all night long.

If and when Merkley gets healthy, could we possibly get "no hands" Panik off our top 6. Vinnestroza doesn't need to be on the top 6 either.

and I agree with whoever said that Bunting should be up and Kempe down. The only reason I believe Kempe is up instead of Bunting is because Kempe can play C.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Have we had Grade A Chances all night long, Walsh?

Ehhhhhhhh.

It's not perfect, but Natural Stat Trick says we have a grand total of ONE high danger chance.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Btw, if you guys haven't seen it yet, in the WJC game, there was 2 penalty shots called on the same play. Swiss skater got tripped up just inside the ozone got up and the Russian defender tripped him again 5ft in front of the goalie. The refs awarded 2 penalty shots. Haven't seen that ever. Bad news for Swiss is that they missed both shots.

Reactions: SniperHF

varano

Jun 27, 2013
Pluses:
I really like chychrun. I want to say that he's their number 2 prospect behind keller.
A great skater, good defensemen, he should really have more points... not sure why he doesn't.

Minuses:
The coyotes are in desperate need of top end talent.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Have we had Grade A Chances all night long, Walsh?

Ehhhhhhhh.

It's not perfect, but Natural Stat Trick says we have a grand total of ONE high danger chance.
Shot attempts are basically a high-danger chance for this team. We're still baby-stepping away from dump-and-no-chase.

Reactions: Matias Maccete

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I'm done with KConn. He should sit until something happens.
Oesterle probably isn't as good as KConn at his best but we've seen KConn at his best like once this entire season.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Yeeeeup, Vegas entering neutral zone trap mode now that they have a two goal lead. It's dump & chase territory from here, and we're not physical enough to win board battles.

Reactions: _Del_

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Both Goligoski and KConn have been a travesty tonight. We need to start promoting Capobianco and benching vets that can't pull their head out their ass

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
I'm done with KConn. He should sit until something happens.
Oesterle probably isn't as good as KConn at his best but we've seen KConn at his best like once this entire season.

At least we didn't do something stupid to keep him, but anyone paying attention knew what he was. That's why he didn't end up with a mega contract despite his career year (statistically).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad