GDT: Game 39: Golden Knights @ Coyotes - 6PM - FSAZ - Desert Hockey Day

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
The Coyotes and Golden Knights are the only NHL teams in action today.

HERE ARE SOME PICTURES OF THE DESERT SINCE I'M IN A LOW EFFORT KINDA MOOD

upload_2018-12-30_0-56-13.jpeg

upload_2018-12-30_0-57-30.jpeg

upload_2018-12-30_0-58-14.jpeg

upload_2018-12-30_0-59-39.jpeg

THIS IS NOT A DESSERT THREAD
upload_2018-12-30_1-2-14.png

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Come on, the Gila River Battle!

Our Monster will Fight your Arena! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Either way hoping for a great game.

Whatever happens, I still consider us "desert bros" and while we may love to beat you, you are our friends forever. Some of that is bound by the spirit of "f*** the Kings." Either way, while on principle, being a fan, I hope we win, I wish the Knights the best of luck for all time. Desert hockey can work and we are in this together!

hangman005

Face for Radio, Voice for Silent Movies
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Whatever happens, I still consider us "desert bros" and while we may love to beat you, you are our friends forever. Some of that is bound by the spirit of "**** the Kings." Either way, while on principle, being a fan, I hope we win, I wish the Knights the best of luck for all time. Desert hockey can work and we are in this together!
You were the first that we brought home to meet our parents, and our parents loved you. They were going through a tough time and you were kind, patient and respectful. You allowed them to grieve, but also gave them reason to cheer and celebrate, and it was an emotional night when we brought you home, it was lots of things and you were there and that bond will always be there.

But yes f*** the kings, but also f*** all of CA. I hope we win, but I won't be to sad if we lose to our "desert bros"

Desert Bro's for life!

Reactions: doaner

Dead Coyote

Oct 10, 2017
a nice distraction away from the constant yammering of leafs fans about matthews coming here or the coyotes being moved

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Looks like this game is on almost every network except NBC :laugh:

I'm sure the good ol' Canadian boys on Sportsnet are loving two non-traditional hockey markets going at it.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Looks like this game is on almost every network except NBC :laugh:

I'm sure the good ol' Canadian boys on Sportsnet are loving two non-traditional hockey markets going at it.

We were on TVA Sports also playing against the Knights earlier this season. I checked it out for a period and they wouldn't stop talking about former Habs and Marc-Andre Fleury.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->