Post-Game Talk: GAME #39: Canucks 0, Jets 1

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
Jets have the best third line in the league imo with Copp and Lowry. Jets are looking like the team everyone expected now, versus when we played them earlier in the season. They’re a behemoth, a power house, a monster. I’d be shocked if we won, but hey, surprises are always fun.
Leafs third line has Nylander and Kadri...

Reactions: cookiefest

Dempsey

Mark it zero
Mar 1, 2002
Ladner, BC
I have a pair of tickets to this game that I got on super short notice. Heading to the game now on the sky train, anyone want to join? Just buy the beers during the game and it’s yours. Second row. Gotta obviously get there fast

Hyzer

Jimbo is fired - the good guys won
Aug 10, 2012
Vancouver
I have a pair of tickets to this game that I got on super short notice. Heading to the game now on the sky train, anyone want to join? Just buy the beers during the game and it’s yours. Second row. Gotta obviously get there fast

True bro. Too bad I'm far away or I would be there like its no other.

Michael Dal Swolle

Dec 15, 2013
Anyone watching this on the free CBC HNIC stream and able to help me out with the link? The page that is supposed to have the video is still linking to the now ended Toronto game.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Damn. If you'd let me know like two seconds earlier, I'd have gone. Heading to the club after anyways.

Woulda been perf.

Have fun. Hope someone else volunteers!

geebaan

7th round busted
Oct 27, 2012
Real put a lotta effort into that analysis eh Shannon

I’ll keep saying it, but Shannon is a complete f***ing idiot, and shouldn’t ever speak about the Canucks. I remember when he said we’d be a playoff powerhouse when Benning was hired, then it became he’s doing a good job and praised a bunch of his useless acquisitions, then it turned into he never had a chance after Gillis.

If people can’t tell, I wouldn’t trust a god damn thing he’s says about our team literally ever.

Dr Good Vibes

Jan 18, 2010
Gaudette has looked quite a bit better since he came back. Or do you guys think he looks the same? Looks to me like he’s getting more chances, but maybe I just wasn’t noticing?

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Beagle does have intangables its true

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad