Post-Game Talk: GAME #39: Canucks 0, Jets 1

alternate

Win the week!
Jun 9, 2006
victoria
The Benning bros will take any opportunity to trash Markstrom, Edler, Hutton, even Horvat. If Marky lets in a goal early they will be right back at it.

Lol, quit trying so hard bro. Terrible post based on nothing but fantasy.

Not expecting a win. Will be happy with a TB type performance. And it would be sweet to see JV lay out Ehlers or Laine with a big, punishing, clean hit. Just because.

Zippgunn

May 15, 2011
Lhuntshi
Remember when everyone was ****ting on Markstrom? And a few of us said he was the only reason we were in a lot of the games?

Who likes crow, anyone?

Marky has played very well, yes, but if he plays tonight it will be the first really tough game he's played in awhile. Wouldn't be shocked at all to see Nilsson in net tonight since that seems to be the trend lately...

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
"For whatever reason"? The reason is that they have a way better team that was assembled by a far more competent management team. Its like you are inferring that these are similar quality teams but can't figure out why the Jets keep beating up on us.
It was just a figure of speech...god forbid I should upset some of the fans that loathe the team.

libertarian

Jul 27, 2017
Middle Earth
Just to let Canuck fan know the Jets will be finishing their worst part of this season's schedule when they play their 9th game in 16 days tonight. If the Canucks can score early and keep the Jets pressured in their own end in the first they will lose their skating legs as the games moves on and are very beatable. Especially from a very good young core that the Canucks have today. I've only watch about a half dozen Canucks games this year but I am very impressed with your young core of players. TBH the Canucks remind me of the Jets 2 years ago just before they broke out. If the Canucks do not make the PO's this season they will next year.

Reactions: Cogburn

Dr Good Vibes

Jan 18, 2010
Jets have the best third line in the league imo with Copp and Lowry. Jets are looking like the team everyone expected now, versus when we played them earlier in the season. They’re a behemoth, a power house, a monster. I’d be shocked if we won, but hey, surprises are always fun.

scelaton

Jul 5, 2012
Jets have the best third line in the league imo with Copp and Lowry. Jets are looking like the team everyone expected now, versus when we played them earlier in the season. They’re a behemoth, a power house, a monster. I’d be shocked if we won, but hey, surprises are always fun.
Copp and Lowry are both injured.

Reactions: Dr Good Vibes

204hockey

#whiteout
Sep 29, 2017
copper and lowsy are out tonight you guys get our bottom 6 ahl squad

perrault roslovic tanev
lemuiex petan appleton

shld be a fun night

Reactions: Dr Good Vibes

Hodgy

Feb 23, 2012
It was just a figure of speech...god forbid I should upset some of the fans that loathe the team.

Listen, its not my fault you are using words or phrases that don't actually express your opinion. I'm not a f***ing mind reader.

Hodgy

Feb 23, 2012
Happy Holidays...

Its frustrating. Your initial post was one of bewilderment that the Jets keep beating up on the Canucks, which was absurd, and then when you get called out for it you get your back against the wall and start whining about me loathing the Canucks or something stupid like that. Can't you see why this is annoying?

Reactions: geebaan

shottasasa

Nov 16, 2011
Canada
Its frustrating. Your initial post was one of bewilderment that the Jets keep beating up on the Canucks, which was absurd, and then when you get called out for it you get your back against the wall and start whining about me loathing the Canucks or something stupid like that. Can't you see why this is annoying?

At this point it seems some posters know exactly how to bait others or are looking for any reason to jump all over another. Ignore the urge mate, he’s living rent free in your head. The vast majority of us don’t care about this bickering and blocking a bunch of people is annoying as sometimes they add to the conversation.

Wasn’t there a mod announcement about trying to keep GDT’s to the game and cut out some of these extracurriculars?

Reactions: geebaan

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Eriksson-Horvat-Virtanen
Goldobin-Pettersson-Boeser
Granlund-Gaudette-Leivo
Roussel-Beagle-Motte

Edler-Tanev
Hutton-Gudbranson
Pouliot-Biega

Markstrom

Reactions: lindgren