Post-Game Talk: GAME 39 - A hard earned point - Avs 4 BRUINS 3 F/SO

BamBamCam

Apr 12, 2011
Crowsnest Pass AB
What game was it that Lindholm could actually skate again? Was it the one against Pitt? Or maybe the one before that?

That's just a one-off this year? He's not the only one, but I'm really sick of watching him have all the space in the world and yet insist on just standing still in his own end trying a home run pass into a clogged neutral zone. Move your feet and challenge the defense.
For an icing.

Reactions: SonnyBoy

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
It's gonna be a tough trip here folks. Take the point. But it sucks because I think we could of won tonight. Either way, I expect a better team tomorrow.

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

NeelyOrr

Dec 23, 2018
Central NY
Bruins had 9 hits

Avs had 20.

Please can we fix that. Thats unacceptable.
It's another part of the enigma that is the BRUINS. For most of the season out hit, out shot, out skated, and yet.

It's another part of the enigma that is the BRUINS. For most of the season out hit, out shot, out skated, and yet.
Out hit, out shot and out skated. Another trifecta from hell.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Pastrnak was ass

Swayman and Marchand were excellent

Penalties are still a problem. They have no idea how to play 3 on 3, or apparently 4 on 3. Colorado gifted them two breakaways, Boston gifted one back…but only Colorado cashed in. It also sucks to lose a D zone draw clean and have it immediately end up in your net. Just little details like that add up

Pastrnak was ass. It’s worth repeating

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
I'm surprised at how overwhelmingly pro-Boston the crowd was. Colorado isn't a bad team in a bad market either. Are there a lot of Boston transplants in Denver?

I was out there in 2017 and saw a game with one of those New England transplants who lives in Denver. The crowd was AT LEAST half Bruins fans. 80% of the fans surrounding me in my section were Bruins fans.

A few years earlier, I went to a piano bar in the basement while the Red Sox were in the playoffs in downtown Denver. You would have thought you were in The Greatest Bar. It’s incredible how many (millennials in particular) have moved out there and taken their NE sports loyalty with them.

Reactions: CDJ and Fenway

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad