Time On Ice: COL

Time On Ice: BOS

Last edited:

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Shootouts suck. Get rid of em. Ill take the point.

Hopefully Carlo is okay. I feel like that kid always gets hurt in these "homecoming ganes". Probably Pasta's worst game this season. Lazy. Gassed. Just not in it. I'll take the altitude as a reason. I expect him to 100 step it up tomorrow.

Sway deserved better.

Monty better put Lauko back in.

KrugAvoy

Aug 11, 2017
Lowell
Pasta so silky with the mitts on a couple moves tonight that would of been highlight reel goals had they went in, but then for some reason instead of shooting literally passes it to the goalie on a shoot out attempt

Reactions: Gordoff

aguineapig72

Jun 28, 2023
Happy with a point, frustrated with lack of urgency on PP in OT. As far as the shootout goes I was looking for Milbury to borrow a shoe to chuck at the TV. Sweet dreams all.

• Haha
Reactions: Gordoff and KWbruin

BamBamCam

Apr 12, 2011
Crowsnest Pass AB
Defense was lost tonight without Carlo.
Pasta didn't like the high altitude.
Monty's Blinky Ian Mitchell gets back into the line up.
3 bad things about tonight's game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gordoff

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
I thought the PK was really impressive despite giving up a goal. That Avs team is so polished on the man advantage and the Bruins did a fantastic job keeping the pressure on and limiting chances. Also (for the most part), they were making the smart play and getting the puck down the ice when they had the chance.

Still, even strength defensive game both in terms of coverage (loose) and puck movement (bad) leaves a lot to be desired. Both the stay-at-home and more mobile defenders seem to be struggling at the moment. They need to get better coming out of their own end. This was a huge issue in the playoffs and it remains one now.

The quick up out of the back end was a huge part of their success early last season. I really struggle to understand why that's gone by the wayside and they struggle so consistenly against so many opponents.

NeelyOrr

Dec 23, 2018
Central NY
Shootouts suck. Get rid of em. Ill take the point.

Hopefully Carlo is okay. I feel like that kid always gets hurt in these "homecoming ganes". Probably Pasta's worst game this season. Lazy. Gassed. Just not in it. I'll take the altitude as a reason. I expect him to 100 step it up tomorrow.

Sway deserved better.

Monty better put Lauko back in.
Lazy? yes. Not the first time. Gassed? It must have started in the 1st period.

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
Defense was struggling with Carlo out. Between that and their crazy speed, not many defenses can hold their own with Colorado. They are in their prime.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
What game was it that Lindholm could actually skate again? Was it the one against Pitt? Or maybe the one before that?

That's just a one-off this year? He's not the only one, but I'm really sick of watching him have all the space in the world and yet insist on just standing still in his own end trying a home run pass into a clogged neutral zone. Move your feet and challenge the defense.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad