BRUINS GDT GAME 38 7:07 PM - It's the Devils - NESN, SN (Eastern Canada), SN360 , 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
works3.gif
works3.gif

Reactions: Alicat

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
I said put Bergy with DeBrusk at least Jake is skating tonight vs the other 2 guys take the night off

Cam14b

Jan 8, 2018
First game with returning players is always tough, but mo McAvoy means no break out passes. Also the tougher team with Miller and Chara appears untrue since zee is softer than charmin and can't catch anyone to hit..

This team has Jekyll and Hyde issues where Wagner and Kuraly seem to be the only ones that bring the effort nightly.

Reactions: Strafer

Babajingo

We somehow have 34 shots on goal so this will be another game where the other goalie has 40 plus saves and you somehow remember none of them because they weren’t hard.

One of Carlo's shots was, with an open/clear lane to the goalie, a wrist shot from the point directly into the goalies chest. No rebound, of course. Sometimes these guys take shots that a Bantam wouldn't. The only reason I can see for this shot is to have a whistle.

There are some basic rules, if you're looking for rebounds or tips, keep it low. If you want to snipe from a circle, you better not miss the far side top shelf. Yet I see them doing it all the time.

charliesangel

Feb 26, 2018
Well now we can say it should have been a tie game with competent refs who call obvious high sticks. Moral victory :sarcasm:
Not that it should have been a tie but it would have been a tie. Bruins didn't show up tonight and deserve no breaks in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad