BRUINS GDT GAME 38 7:07 PM - It's the Devils - NESN, SN (Eastern Canada), SN360 , 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinator

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Toronto
The team gets healthy and stops competing. What a freaking joke. Pasta trying to do it all himself. Krug getting caught flat footed at the blue line one too many times tonight. I’m going to the winter classic but I will he heatbroken after spending way too much money to travel out there for a team that plays “when they feel like it”. Yuck.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
I can't wait to hear Cassidy's explanation for this debacle. Normally I skip it but tonight I wouldn't miss it for anything.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
For the record, I think the Backes hit is a lot more irresponsible than it is malicious.

I disagree with some others that he put his elbow out. I’ll have to get another look.

Regardless, a very bad hit on a defenseless player. Not something you want to see at all.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
The B's probably should have brought guys back one at a time not 3 in one night. Too many legs with jet lag in one game all at once...

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Yet JFK and Cehlarik aren't good enough supposedly despite the fact they've produced when given a chance, and Butch just couldn't help himself and put Nordstrom, a f***ing 4th liner, on the second line again. Just f***ing brilliant! Keep doing what isn't working, Bruce. It's a sign of intelligence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->