BRUINS GDT GAME 38 7:07 PM - It's the Devils - NESN, SN (Eastern Canada), SN360 , 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Just flat out a fragile team. They’re not that talented, they’re soft as hell and play with next to no emotion.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Backes might get a fine for that but the entire Bruins team was just embarrassing.

Two goals on blown calls, but the fact the Bruins can't even score more than two goals on a very poor NJ team....

Reactions: sarge88

veganbruin

Sep 20, 2013
Boston, MA
The team gets healthy and stops competing. What a freaking joke. Pasta trying to do it all himself. Krug getting caught flat footed at the blue line one too many times tonight. I’m going to the winter classic but I will he heatbroken after spending way too much money to travel out there for a team that plays “when they feel like it”. Yuck.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Except some refs do this. And some refs call make up calls. And some refs wouldn’t call it still because it’s the last minute.

It’s a complete joke. There’s no consistency anywhere.

Ideally, a referee should call a penalty when he sees it.

I would believe that the Donato penalty was missed and the Backes penalty was seen. It’s not that hard to believe humans make errors? It’s also not hard to see that some fans see things quite one sided for their own team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad