BRUINS GDT GAME 38 7:07 PM - It's the Devils - NESN, SN (Eastern Canada), SN360 , 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
4-2

Then Cassidy puts Nordstrom-Backes Donato on the ice? They killed like a minute in the corner doing nothing.

And for good mesure the game ends with a PK after two gifted goals by refs after two blatant non call against NJ.

Bruins played abysmal. Should still have been good enough and this putrid NJ team...

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Have you even seen the play yet?

Refs missed a call before, but as soon as one missed call becomes a “well now you’ve got to blow every call” thing, that’s a bigger problem.

I’ll take it all back based on the replay of whatever happened here.

Now I have. A penalty no doubt.

But yes, the inconsistencies are painful.

Donato hit in the head too, not in the same fashion but led to the 4th goal.

I just want a couple games where the calls go our way. The first ten games were fine but since then on their best game it's been a sloppy officiating effort.

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
You can't score, you can't hit, at least play some defense, but I guess they don't want to either.

Widdlez

Da Broons.
Apr 4, 2011
Missed call.

You don’t not call that on Backes because you missed a previous call. That would be a ****ing travesty.
Except some refs do this. And some refs call make up calls. And some refs wouldn’t call it still because it’s the last minute.

It’s a complete joke. There’s no consistency anywhere.

Reactions: sarge88 and Strafer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad