GDT: Game 37: Montreal Canadiens vs Winnipeg Jets 12/23/19 8:00pm EST TSN2, TSN3, RDS

Will Poehling get to move up in the lineup or play on the powerplay?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Pre-emptively posted before he strikes again ... cause he will. :D

KkM7769.jpg

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
habs going to get squished tonight, even with chariots of fire putting some money on the board.
5-1 jets

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
So no one is gonna tally up how many backup goalies the Habs have faced this season from the list of goalies I posted earlier. I don't follow some of the other NHL teams enough to know who their starter or backup is.

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
I seem to recall that some Sharks players said something about visiting Winnipeg.

4-4 and the Habs get the extra point in a penalty shootout.

Reactions: jaffy27

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
Mete over Rielly is such a huge update.

Winnipeg D sucks. Hopefully the boys can use that to their advantage. Helleybuck is having a heck of a season however; he'd be my vote for the Vezina and the Hart.

He had a great season in 2017-2018 but he was not good in the playoffs. I agree though that he has probably been the best goalie so far this season.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
They just showed a clip of Hab players and their Christmas wishes.

Lehknonen said he wanted Finnish chocolate, claiming that it's the best in the world and all you have to do to find out is ask his teammates. He didn't provide any brand.

Checking online, there was a tweet about it that got deleted. However, part of the tweet contents survived:

Artturi Lehkonen's (MTL fwd) wine storage is full of Finnish Karl Fazer chocolate. Pic by Artturi's dad, who says that Artturi isn't a wine guy, but a choc ...

So Lehkonen uses his wine storage for his Finnish chocolate. Good to know but none of us are getting invited over so, enjoy your chocolate Artturi.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Clod gonna Clod..............

I think all of mighty media is afraid of second-guessing and hence not asking Clod about his use of Weal and Barber.

I hate to ask but is there any timeline set for Drouin return? As much as I love Drouin he is still better than Weal and Barber.

Can't wait for another 0g - 0a - 0pt from Jordan Weal.

At least "No Brakes" Reilly is out.
I am sure he is very good in the room.

Habs lose this one cleanly. No loser point. Just a feeling that I have.

Last edited by a moderator:

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
Shocked that the usual suspects assume the Habs are going to lose.
Against a very big physical team with a good goalie?

Yeah who could have thunk it? Winnipeg is the best team on the western swing.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
How many stupid turnovers will Domi cause that will lead to an odd man rush? Happens every game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad