GDT: Game 37: Montreal Canadiens vs Winnipeg Jets 12/23/19 8:00pm EST TSN2, TSN3, RDS

Will Poehling get to move up in the lineup or play on the powerplay?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Well we don't have any snipers so if you're going to throw your backup into the mix they might as well face the average shooters even if it means facing a lot of shots. I haven't tallied the backups but you can just use an eye test to see there's a lot :laugh:

Yup. I count facing maybe 18 or 19 backups out of their first 37 games played this season.

Great GDT BTW. :thumbu:

Reactions: Gally11

Yoor

Mar 17, 2015
It definitely should happen. Drop cousins to the 4th line and give Poehling a shot, why not?
100% agree with this, Poehling has looked really good out there past few games (when given the chance). Brings a ton of energy and his size is certainly welcome. Definitely want to see what would happen given better line mates.

Reactions: OldCraig71

Conflicted Habs fan

"Beauty will save the world" - Dostoyevsky
Sponsor
Nov 23, 2011
Montreal
I live in Montreal and have been following closely the Habs and the Jets. Interesting to see them play against each other. I'm expecting a fast skating game tonight. Habs have the edge with a history of wins over the Jets and will be more hungry for the 2 points. Go :habs Go!

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Seems like the Leafs will extend their winning streak to 5.....So now the Habs simply have no room to breathe or take a step back.
A lost tonight might be the end of the road for this team.

Reactions: atrud66

Michoulicious

Dec 9, 2014
Mete over Rielly is such a huge update.

Winnipeg D sucks. Hopefully the boys can use that to their advantage. Helleybuck is having a heck of a season however; he'd be my vote for the Vezina and the Hart.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I don't know how anyone could look at a middle six of Armia Lehkonen Cousins Weal and want to make the playoffs with that

Would it make that much more of a difference if Drouin and KK were to replace two of the above? Cause that's exactly what we'd be arguing if the team were at the same place with both of these guys in the lineup.

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
I live in Montreal and have been following closely the Habs and the Jets. Interesting to see them play against each other. I'm expecting a fast skating game tonight. Habs have the edge with a history of wins over the Jets and will be more hungry for the 2 points. Go :habs Go!

The Jets are such a fun team to watch. I went to a couple of playoff games in Winnipeg last year. The atmosphere was incredible. If our boys are focused on the game and not their upcoming time off. I think we can walk away with 2pts.

GO HABS GO!!!

Walrus26

Wearing a Habs Toque in England.
May 24, 2018
Peterborough, UK
I won't be staying up for this one - 1am for the anthem and I've got work in the morning.

Hope I get something good to watch on DTMTS on the train into the office tomorrow morning.......have a great Christmas one and all.

Reactions: Habs10Habs and Treb

Cleaning Simp Paul

i clean for ladies
Mar 20, 2018
Win or lose, I hope that Jordan Weal gets to participate in this game, and to play with his friends without exhausting himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad