GDT: Game 37: Montreal Canadiens vs Winnipeg Jets 12/23/19 8:00pm EST TSN2, TSN3, RDS

Will Poehling get to move up in the lineup or play on the powerplay?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gally11

Sep 20, 2010
Toronto
HNIT-Elf.png

Unfortunately no KK tonight (this was started before his injury). I'm assuming there will be some line changes and I've put Mete in based on Julien's comments. I'll update the lines later as more details come out!

Sam of Montreal

May 5, 2007
Weal and Cousins should sit one out to send a little message about taking stupid, useless penalties.

Or at least sit one and send the 2nd (Cousins) to 4th line. Vejdemo in, Poehling up.

Mike Towers

Aug 8, 2019
David Desharnais is playing for team Canada at the Spengler cup,hopefully the little fella can bring home the gold....Craig Mactavish is the head coach.

Reactions: Habs10Habs

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
David Desharnais is playing for team Canada at the Spengler cup,hopefully the little fella can bring home the gold....Craig Mactavish is the head coach.
Is DD the first line center or are the Canadiens still the only roster where he could play that high in the line up ?

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Damn. I see (the Stanley Cup contending) Leafs finally passed the Habs in the standings

Mike Towers

Aug 8, 2019
Is DD the first line center or are the Canadiens still the only roster where he could play that high in the line up ?
Looking at the Canada roster i think he's first line center by default you have players like Josh Jooris and former hab Ben Maxwell.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Looking at the Canada roster i think he's first line center by default you have players like Josh Jooris and former hab Ben Maxwell.
Yes, I guess if he could beat out every Hab center for years .......he would do the same on team Canada Spengler Cup

angusyoung

The life of..The Party
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Fair to say that the Jets will be the best team Habs have faced so far on this West coast trip? Although Habs lost against the Oilers,those 3 teams did not look that good at all. Could have won against the oil,but shit happens.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Its hard to say. I guess the jets have more optimism on their side, becaise the roof was supposed to be caving if you go by their summer, and what people were saying about them.

Hockey has alot of parity. The canucks have beat pittsburgh and vegas since losing to the habs.... You just never know these days.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Poehling looks much better than during his initial call up. The points aren't there because he is skating with 4th liners but he is skating well and generating chances. Its time to give him a look with better players.
It definitely should happen. Drop cousins to the 4th line and give Poehling a shot, why not?

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Don't care about the game since it's the same lineup and same Clod favorites that will be getting the ice time. Not watching and don't care. Down with Bergevin and Julien!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad