GDT: Game 37: Montreal Canadiens vs Winnipeg Jets 12/23/19 8:00pm EST TSN2, TSN3, RDS

Will Poehling get to move up in the lineup or play on the powerplay?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Sorry Bud I missed much of the game. I do like the Fleury Mete pairing and hope they keep it. Poehling still hasn't been promoted only God and Clode know why and Suzuki is demonstrating a very much above average anticipation.
Ryan Poehling has my heart, I like him in the way I loved Lars Eller, he is a player and hopefully he is feeling good again, there is n0 doubt in my mind that the concussion hurt his game, he is a player and I am convinced of that. I am not a scout but there are certain players that I just am drawn to and he is one of them!

Simarino

Oct 21, 2009
The Flames coach said that we’re the hardest working team they faced all year and honestly the effort level almost every night is incredible, the talent level is not very high but this team is all heart

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
The Flames coach said that we’re the hardest working team they faced all year and honestly the effort level almost every night is incredible, the talent level is not very high but this team is all heart
You play the cards you are dealt

Reactions: PhysicX

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC

It's mostly been like that since Julien took over. He's a cerebral guy who looks to treat others with respect and kindness - the opposite of the jerkoff who coached this team before him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad