GDT: Game 37: Last road game of 2018

Ole Gil

May 9, 2009
Wallmark/rask/bishop were supposed to be competing for 4C. Now they are all the Cs. Is no bueno. When necas didnt pan out, they probably should have immediately brought in a stopgap for the year.

Reactions: Tryamw

Drivebytrucker

Jan 8, 2011
I just got back from picking my kid up from a birthday party and they were playing the game at the restaurant area when I was walking out to the parking lot with him.

I stopped to watch Warren completely f*** up the breakaway

and then said "Well that sums up our season in one play"

LOL.

Should I watch the 2nd and 3rd?

Finlandia WOAT

js7.4x8fnmcf5070124
May 23, 2010
I want to get a still of Rask chilling in front of the net, no one fighting him, in perfect position to either tip or bang in a rebound, and instead of either one Aho tries to power it glove side for an easy unscreened save five feet clear of the net.

In fairness to Aho he may have outsmarted himself and thought the goalie was going to assume this and juke right on reaction to the shot, thereby opening the glove side.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ole Gil and Tryamw

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
I want to get a still of Rask chilling in front of the net, no one fighting him, in perfect position to either tip or bang in a rebound, and instead of either one Aho tries to power it glove side for an easy unscreened save five feet wide.

In fairness to Aho he may have outsmarted himself and thought the goalie was going to assume this and juke right on reaction to the shot, thereby opening the glove side.
Or he has no faith in Rask to deflect anything :(

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
okay, we suck but what's the excuse for devils? they have two #1 picks in hall and hischier. zacha was high pick though he sucks big time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad