GDT: Game 37: Coyotes @ Kings - FSAZ - 8:30PM - Late Night Hockey!

LuckyNumber11

Jun 10, 2015
Valley of the Sun
Not to be ridiculous or anything here regarding Dvorak, but we're only 5 points out of a playoff spot right now guys. I think we're gonna see him. I'm not by any means saying that we'll make the playoff, but we're too close to think that anyone in our brass will start pumping the brakes

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Not to be ridiculous or anything here regarding Dvorak, but we're only 5 points out of a playoff spot right now guys. I think we're gonna see him. I'm not by any means saying that we'll make the playoff, but we're too close to think that anyone in our brass will start pumping the brakes

Love the optimism! Put Dvo, Grabs, and Hino back in the lineup and we're a better team. I'd love to keep Garland too.

Reactions: doaner

cobra427

May 6, 2012
Love the optimism! Put Dvo, Grabs, and Hino back in the lineup and we're a better team. I'd love to keep Garland too.
And if we could get the best part time goalie the last few years in the NHL back, that would help too:)

Reactions: MIG

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix

^Dude's got a point, we've seemingly rushed back everyone else. I still don't think Chychrun is 100% right now physically, particularly in cutting left/right. Unless what we're seeing is simply permanent damage.

Love the optimism!

I'm not sure it's a good thing though :laugh:
Raanta was obviously not ready those starts he gave up 5 and then 6 goals in (which are almost solely responsible for throwing his numbers). Then 1 more game and he was out again.

It's less risky for the team to bring back a skater but just as risky for the player.

Normally I'm 100% in the camp that the team is willing to let him play it's probably safe, but we've clearly had issues with the medical staff around here.

CNYCrunchfan1

Oct 10, 2017
I don't think we should rush back anyone...for what? This team has no protection in the lineup. This team is a unfinished product that needs at least a couple tough but skilled players that can help out. Were just lining our guys up for more injuries. When things ramp up towards playoffs we will not be able to withstand the more physical play and I think not have a shot at the playoffs. No depth nor physical enough for prime time yet.

Reactions: RemoAZ

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Kuemper v Quick for robberies so far. Surprisingly fast pace for a bunch of players working off Xmas leftovers.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Garland with PP#2 time, kewl.

Galchenyuk with a nice pass as well. I dare say Chychrun's shot was Chuckyesque

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad