GDT: Game 37: Coyotes @ Kings - FSAZ - 8:30PM - Late Night Hockey!

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Keller sucks tonight. He still has 26 points in 38 games on this trainwreck, so I give him a pass :laugh:

Reactions: Dead Coyote

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Been busy trying to get my new 4K tv set up (Visio D50x-G9)....

Of course the remote for it isn't working properly.... works for a bit then acts like it's died..... kinda like our PP.

Luckily my daughter has a Visio set in her room so we were able to get the SmartCast set up on my phone.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Been busy trying to get my new 4K tv set up (Visio D50x-G9)....

Of course the remote for it isn't working properly.... works for a bit then acts like it's died..... kinda like our PP.

Luckily my daughter has a Visio set in her room so we were able to get the SmartCast set up on my phone.

Bought a 60" Samsung smart TV a few years ago, top of the line shit at the time. Recently started to have purple patches show up all over the screen. Turns out it's a fairly common glitch with Samsung TV's and there's nothing you can do about it. Not happy.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
"You can't paint stripes on a kitty cat"

gYjdpl0.png

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
However this ends, we've certainly played worse games. But we've played a lot worse than the evenish looking shot totals might indicate. Kings aren't launching a ton of shots but they have the puck way more than we do.

Reactions: Pomee

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->