GDT: Game 37: Coyotes @ Kings - FSAZ - 8:30PM - Late Night Hockey!

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
:coyotes @ :kings
FSAZ
8:30 PM

XCAg17H.jpg

LWCRW
Alex IafalloAnze KopitarDustin Brown
Adrian KempeJeff CarterTyler Toffoli
Brendan LeipsicNate ThompsonIlya Kovalchuk
Nikita ScherbakMike AmadioMatt Luff

Defensive Pairings
Derek ForbortDrew Doughty
Jake MuzzinSean Walker
Daniel BrickleyOscar Fantenberg
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
G: Quick probably?

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
Hey guys, just curious on if there's any update on Dvorak? I heard he could be coming back much sooner than expected.

Good luck y'all

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
I'm just basing it off this.

(snip)

He had surgery to repair a torn pectoral muscle. That's an operation with a very long recovery time. I've never torn one myself, but I imagine that it's not entirely unlike when I broke my wrist and it barely interrupted my ability to skate (I continued refereeing with a cast on), but I could forget about stickhandling, passing, shooting, etc. for a couple months. I guess what I'm saying is that I wouldn't read into him skating as being a sign of him returning any time soon.

LuckyNumber11

Jun 10, 2015
Valley of the Sun
There's different levels of tearing your pecs. The lowest grade is a 3 month rehab and that's assuming everything goes perfectly. If it's a higher grade, I'm pretty sure that it's something like 9-12 months

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
We're not going to the playoffs this year. I don't want to see Dvorak until next year. Let him heal his pectoral so that there's less chance that he tears it a second time.

Dr VinnyBoombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
I agree...let Dvorak have the entire year off. Let him go skate at worlds during the summer to get his game back in shape and then he can work out and be ready for next season.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Ha. Our top goal scorer has one more than theirs. Yes, both teams sucking

According to my maths, Richardsons goals cost $54,000 a piece.
Dustin Brown's (also tied for LA's team lead in goals with Iafallo) cost $294,545

Now that's money pucking :snide:

Reactions: MIG

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
According to my maths, Richardsons goals cost $54,000 a piece.
Dustin Brown's (also tied for LA's team lead in goals with Iafallo) cost $294,545

Now that's money pucking :snide:

If I remember correctly, the key stat in Moneyball was on-base percentage. If I adopted a moneypuck approach what would be the key stat?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->