Pre-Game Talk: GAME 37 1/20/22 7:08 PM - WASHINGTON - ESPN+, HULU, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyBruin

May 29, 2019
I also pay for NHL Center Ice and live in the DC area. Just checked… game is not scheduled for either channel. Only ESPN+ / Hulu which happened earlier in the year.

f*** you, Hobbit Gary. I already pay for NHL Center Ice. Looks like Sirius XM tonight.
Nope Espn+ streaming games are not shown on Center Ice .

Don Keedic

Apr 16, 2021
You can subscribe to espn+ for $6.99 a month. You don’t need Hulu.

I had both and then got rid of the stand alone espn+ and subscribed to the Hulu plus Disney and ESPN for $13.99/month.
I already have Hulu tho and they want me to pay $74.99 to upgrade to the Disney/ESPN crap. I miss when games were either NESN or NBC/Sports!

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
haha, that`s how I roll. Man do I wish Jake was the kind of player who brought it more consistently because the skill is there and would be so huge to the B`s success but we`ve watched this movie for too long, plays focused for a game or two then not even sure he`s dressed for some games he`s that invisible, he needs to go
I agree. I always thought he was streaky.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016

no excuses

Get the 2 points tonight

You know you are in dire straits as a team when Garnet Hathaway is on your top RW.

What the heck happened to Tom Wilson?

With that D we need to pressure and keep them on their heels.

Center slot shots, keep the goaltender guessing so we don't get goalied.

Lordstanley

MusicMan
Feb 10, 2010
From The Soul
haha, that`s how I roll. Man do I wish Jake was the kind of player who brought it more consistently because the skill is there and would be so huge to the B`s success but we`ve watched this movie for too long, plays focused for a game or two then not even sure he`s dressed for some games he`s that invisible, he needs to go
Jake the Snake seems like the type of player who would play like crap on purpose. Hopefully he will get a point before the ponds thaw this spring...lol

Reactions: ODAAT

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
You know you are in dire straits as a team when Garnet Hathaway is on your top RW.

What the heck happened to Tom Wilson?

With that D we need to pressure and keep them on their heels.

Center slot shots, keep the goaltender guessing so we don't get goalied.
Sorry...couldn't help myself...

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
I am of the mindset that no one is going to benefit from this night up top more then Steen. I would bet the house he’ll come back better prepared and even hungrier then he was already.
Benefit how? Is he going to see something he has not seen 100 times or magically be a better player? He should not be sitting he has played well.Sit that sack Debrusk.Cassidy on record 2 days ago saying how hard Jake has been playing.Thats a crock.

Reactions: bobbyorr04

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
I already have Hulu tho and they want me to pay $74.99 to upgrade to the Disney/ESPN crap. I miss when games were either NESN or NBC/Sports!
Sounds like you have Hulu Live. I don’t have the live package just the basic old the Disney package. It is all one giant scam lol

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I hope Foligno scores and drops the mitts with Wilson as well.
Great to have him back in the line up
I hope Wilson lines up one of our players and instead takes himself out.

I will be off soon. My daughter is riding into the game with me to meet up with folks she works with (she is sitting in a luxury box....I like our seats better) We are going out for dinner first.

I hope for a much better game than the last one with NO injuries please.

Hey Steve, I hope the Bruins win tonight.

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO :clap::clap:

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Talk about some mix messages ( WTF !!! )
Go get an apartment kiddo but when the whole team lays an egg your sitting, but I don't see it being long but I cant guarantee you being back in on Saturday all depends

Reactions: Mick Riddleton
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad