Pre-Game Talk: GAME 37 1/20/22 7:08 PM - WASHINGTON - ESPN+, HULU, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knox Harrington

May 28, 2021
I have a question about NHL Center Ice: If I subscribe to the package do I get to watch the Bruins games when they play the opposing team do I watch their broadcast or is it blacked out so I can't watch either the home or visitor broadcast?

I also pay for NHL Center Ice and live in the DC area. Just checked… game is not scheduled for either channel. Only ESPN+ / Hulu which happened earlier in the year.

f*** you, Hobbit Gary. I already pay for NHL Center Ice. Looks like Sirius XM tonight.

Reactions: eightspokedb

CrownofThornton

Jul 8, 2012
I’d actually prefer Washington to not be missing any regulars, just to see how the Bruins play them in response to their performance against the Canes.

I’m expecting big games from the usuals, and like Foligno in the lineup against this dirty ass team.

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
Steen sitting is entirely justifiable based on the last game. Steen sitting while Debrusk plays? Idk man. Hopefully Cassidy's assessment of the situation (Steen won't sit for long) means that a Debrusk trade is imminent.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
I can read two things between the lines there: 1) a scout or two is going to be in the building specifically to watch Jake so he needs to play or 2) He's not going anywhere soon because if there was a deal in place, why risk him getting injured?

Im leaning on more of the first one, because for me Debrusk hasn't earned his way into the line-up. His one or two flashes a game doesn't make up for his lack of effort throughout the rest of the game. The guy just doesn't show enough fight and will from shift to shift.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Im leaning on more of the first one, because for me Debrusk hasn't earned his way into the line-up. His one or two flashes a game doesn't make up for his lack of effort throughout the rest of the game. The guy just doesn't show enough fight and will from shift to shift.

I'm hoping you're right and we get what's behind door #1 :nod:

Reactions: TCB

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
They should have ESPN+

I use live as well.

Yeah, NHL Live usually picks up ALL Bruins games in my area every year, and I've been buying the package for several years

I have Sportsurge bookmarked just in case, but hate watching online streams because of buffering issues

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
which is precisely why anyone here expecting any sort of a great return on him will be deeply disappointed

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Yeah, NHL Live usually picks up ALL Bruins games in my area every year, and I've been buying the package for several years

I have Sportsurge bookmarked just in case, but hate watching online streams because of buffering issues
Even my NHL Live with my internet is kind of bleh at times. I run it through my PS4 so that's probably got something to do with it, haha.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Even my NHL Live with my internet is kind of bleh at times. I run it through my PS4 so that's probably got something to do with it, haha.

My NHL package is hooked up through our Roku box and the feeds are usually high quality

NFL on DAZN is another story, but is a much cheaper alternative to our cable company's prices

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
My NHL package is hooked up through our Roku box and the feeds are usually high quality

NFL on DAZN is another story, but is a much cheaper alternative to our cable company's prices
Yeah, I think I'm going to try it through my apple TV when i get time to set it up!

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
troublemaker:laugh:
haha, that`s how I roll. Man do I wish Jake was the kind of player who brought it more consistently because the skill is there and would be so huge to the B`s success but we`ve watched this movie for too long, plays focused for a game or two then not even sure he`s dressed for some games he`s that invisible, he needs to go

Reactions: Dr Hook

CrownofThornton

Jul 8, 2012

Yeah, but Debrusk will piss and moan if he gets sat out.. gotta cater to the baby.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Steen out over Debrusk is not right.DeBrusk asked out for fk sakes .Don't want to hear trying to up his value either. Other teams GM know exactly what Jake is by now

Reactions: TCB
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad