GDT: Game 36: Mr. Walsh Goes To Washington: Boston Bruins @ Washinton Capitals 7:30pm ET NESN, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
He was until when he blindsided Marchand.

I would love to see Chara go beast-mode on him. They cant be letting players take free-shots against players like Marchand who's a true superstar in this league especially when hes already engaged with another player.
Two Capitals take on Marchand, Orlov scores takedown

Remember the preseason game when he forced the issue with Miller twice when Miller was coming off of shoulder surgery and was less than willing. . . Kevan eventually decided to start throwing halfway through the second bout and laid a pretty good beat down.

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
Thanks! Big props to rockstar Fenway'. He's been amazing while I've taken a break. Not the easiest time of year for me, but I do appreciate the kind words.

Would be real nice to beat them for a change
Minimalist GDTs got us out of our early “cant win two in a row” slump.
Look forward to this one cracking the Holtby code!

Reactions: BMC and Fenway

Otherworld

Oct 26, 2016
Hope we can stop this losing streak to the Caps but it doesn't help that this is the back end of a back to back again...

Colt.45Orr

Mar 23, 2003
Canada
I felt Wilson was kept in check last game we played them, no? Chara confronted him early and he didn't really make an impact. Maybe I was seeing things. My memory isn't always great when it comes to things like that.
Yeah he didn't do too much by his normal standards against Boston.... I mean he diiiiiid suplex Marchand into the boards as a third man in, got Marchand going all night to the point where they both were kicked out with a 10-minute misconduct but hey at least Wilson didnt give Marchand a concussion this time.... so hardly anything this time!

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Yeah he didn't do too much by his normal standards against Boston.... I mean he diiiiiid suplex Marchand into the boards as a third man in, got Marchand going all night to the point where they both were kicked out with a 10-minute misconduct but hey at least Wilson didnt give Marchand a concussion this time.... so hardly anything this time!

Oh that's right. I forgot about the NHL failing at their job, as usual, in that game. Wilson should have been thrown out for that.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be

he's already been beaten up by McQuaid and Kevan Miller, so he basically doesn't care.

EON

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 31, 2013
Raleigh, NC
The upside is that Washington is also on a back to back, they played in New York last night and got outplayed by the Rangers.

No time better than now to snap this streak against the Caps.

Reactions: ProdigalFan

ORR2Sanderson2ORR

Bobby Orr Scores
Aug 24, 2005
Everywhere
Bruins win this one and Holtby proves he's human. Caps are reeling a bit Ovie gone 5 games without a goal,the Caps have gone 3 straight without a win. Bruins have the best record in the NHL since mid November and are on a 5 game win streak. Go Bruins Go!!!

DeBrusk, Heinen, and Bjork all get on the score sheet.

Reactions: TCB and veganbruin

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I know i said this last game against Washington, but I'd love to see some message sending right away. A guy like Miller, or Chara should take a healthy run first shift of the game and get engaged. I'd like to see them set the early tone instead of going down 2-0 and then starting to get a little nasty. Make Washington play from behind and try to cause trouble.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
My condolences to those watching outside of New England and in Canada

You get Regis tonight

mcguirepierrefinn522.png

Reactions: Grasshopperking

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
I hope im wrong, but regulation L incoming. Strange they played Tuukka against the Sens and give Dobby the green light against the Caps again. Really hope im wrong and they pull out a W. Can't f***ing stand the Caps. Dirty stinking franchise burn in hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad