GDT: Game 36: Mr. Walsh Goes To Washington: Boston Bruins @ Washinton Capitals 7:30pm ET NESN, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Sorry I couldn't resist a 90210 reference..

I wish I had my templates to do a nice GDT while at "work" but sadly, this will have to do for now..

Dobby in net for the Bruins tonight

Marchand is 1 assist away from #200.

I'll update as the day goes on

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Thanks Ali, it's nice you do them at all

Would be awesome if the bruins could take advantage and put the caps away tonight
Thanks! Big props to rockstar Fenway'. He's been amazing while I've taken a break. Not the easiest time of year for me, but I do appreciate the kind words.

Would be real nice to beat them for a change

Reactions: sooshii and Fenway

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
The game is on NESN in the Bruins region, NBCSN rest of US. In Canada game is on SN360, SNP, SNE and TVAS (French)

upload_2017-12-28_9-38-9.png

upload_2017-12-28_9-34-42.png

Reactions: Alicat

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Cehlarik and Krejci back in? They both travelled with team...

Pretty sure roster moves would need to be made for both to play?

Marchand -- Bergeron -- Pastrnak
DeBrusk -- Krejci -- Bjork
Heinen -- Spooner -- Backes
Kuraly -- Nash -- Acciari
Cehlarik
Vatrano
Schaller
(15)

Chara -- McAvoy
Krug -- Carlo
Grzelcyk -- Miller
Postma
McQuaid
(8)

Rask
Khudobin
(2)

that's a 25 man roster. Unless I'm severely missing the count, 2 players would have to go right? McQuaid is still on IR, so it's 24...Still over by one. Not sure we see Krejci/Cehlarik tonight. Granted it would be a welcomed addition to the lineup (either of them).

What The Puck

Future GM
Feb 12, 2014
Northeast
The winning streak might be taking a break tonight, but let's see what happens. Washington is a premier team, so consider it a measuring stick kind of night.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Caps played Philipp Grubauer last night and are on a 3 game losing streak 0-1-2. The Bruins are on a 5 game win streak but get to face the modern day version of Ken Dryden and have 11 game losing streak against the Caps. But this Bruin team is different full of youth and enthusiasm and a Boatload of talent. I see the Bruins ending this streak of futility and heading into Ottawa on Saturday night with a 6 game winning streak on hand!

Go Bruins!!!:bruinsGo Bruins!!!
:hockey: :hockey:

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
This ridiculous streak has to end! I can't stand Holtby's arrogant hair tossing and spraying himself with water like he's a super model. Please take him down a notch tonight Bruins! Someone please take care of Wilson and Orpik too. Such dirty *******S!

LET'S GO BRUINS!!!

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
I felt Wilson was kept in check last game we played them, no? Chara confronted him early and he didn't really make an impact. Maybe I was seeing things. My memory isn't always great when it comes to things like that.

I saw Dom Tiano bring up a suggestion that maybe tonight is the night you put McQuaid back in there. Not really sure who comes out though. 7 defenseman? Sit Kuraly/Schaller?

Reactions: Aeroforce

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I am looking forward to getting home from work...putting on my jammies and watching the B's finally beat the stupid Caps.

Oh...and I am sick of Wilson going after the B's players. I hope Quaider is in.

Anyone here going to the game ? If so have a blast and cheer extra loud for our boys.

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO :clap::clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad