GDT: Game #36 | Cats @ Leafs | 7PM LeafsTV | #FeedTheChickens | #RAAANDY | #GoLeafsGo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penalty Kill Icing*

Connor McDavid here we come. :yo:

Ekblad this year, McDavid the next. :yo:

leafstilldeath*

IMGP2025.jpg

It is time :yo:

BayStreetBullies*

Do you just lurk around waiting for Dion to make any type of mistake so you can give your 2 cents on that contract?

That's pretty much all he does. I think he gets off on it.

InterceptSchenn

Good Evening MrFrost
Jan 15, 2012
Montreal
carlyle cannot possibly survive after tonight, can he? I have a feeling nonis will pull the trigger. clearly the team has given up and tuned him out.

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
Is Nonis tanking? I think he is. I don't think he gives the slightest **** if this team wins. There will be no trades. No firings. Were drafting an Elite C - and not looking back.

One problem with that logic. Wrong year.
McDavid is 2015.

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
Any1 saying that bozak sucks needs to be shot and burned, the top line looks terrible without him, eye test says it all

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
Relax. Raymond essentially tossed him a grenade. Nothing he could have done with that.

May ray has so much skill, but has the hockey iq of a walnut.
Nothing but a simple play? He had options and got burned trying to make something happen.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Do you just lurk around waiting for Dion to make any type of mistake so you can give your 2 cents on that contract?

Do you really have to ask? Ofcourse the answer is yes.

This team needs a bag skate followed by 2 hours of passing drills. Nothing has been tape to tape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad