GDT: Game #36 | Cats @ Leafs | 7PM LeafsTV | #FeedTheChickens | #RAAANDY | #GoLeafsGo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Still not giving up on the Leafs tonight yet, but I've probably had my fill of the negativity on this board.

well Clemmenson?(sp?) has been shakey at times, so it just takes one goal right ...

oh crap. we didn't get it.

but we just need a quick one, one in the middle of the period, and anything can happen.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
I just want this roster destroyed. Don't really care what's left, these personalities are all losers.

Derrty

Cat
Apr 24, 2012
Raymonds fault, phaneuf had the puck,for a split second and a guy was all over him. A hilarious non call again before the goal too

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
wait. Jake gives the puck away - and doesn't play?
Fraser ....gets hammered in his own zone and gets to play ? ookay?

Erdinger

Oct 6, 2011
Toronto
well Clemmenson?(sp?) has been shakey at times, so it just takes one goal right ...

oh crap. we didn't get it.

but we just need a quick one, one in the middle of the period, and anything can happen.

Probably an empty net goal by the Panthers:laugh:

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
That's two goals that are 100% on Phaneuf. And on that one he was so ****ing nonchalant he didn't even skate to get back and cover someone on the rebound.

That one was his fault TWICE :laugh:

Looks like we might be getting stupid lazy Phaneuf of yesteryear back.

Relax. Raymond essentially tossed him a grenade. Nothing he could have done with that.

May ray has so much skill, but has the hockey iq of a walnut.

DaveT83*

Is Nonis tanking? I think he is. I don't think he gives the slightest **** if this team wins. There will be no trades. No firings. Were drafting an Elite C - and not looking back.

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
Phaneuf is awful! NO WAY he should get $7M NO ****ing WAY! NO ****ing way!

I don't care what anyone says. He is not a #1 D. If Nonis signs him at $7M he should be FIRED on the spot.

He's 50th amongst NHL Dmen in scoring, you want him to sacrifice that offense for a better defensive game? :cry:

bunjay

Nov 9, 2008
Raymonds fault, phaneidbhad the puck,for a spit second and a guy was all over him. A hilarious non call again before the goal too

Phaneuf had time and decided to try and beat Boyes 1-on-1. Maybe you need glasses.

Durrr

Sep 11, 2012
Phaneuf is awful! NO WAY he should get $7M NO ****ing WAY! NO ****ing way!

I don't care what anyone says. He is not a #1 D. If Nonis signs him at $7M he should be FIRED on the spot.

Do you just lurk around waiting for Dion to make any type of mistake so you can give your 2 cents on that contract?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad