Faceoff Comparison

Faceoff Summary

Time On Ice: CBJ

Time On Ice: BOS

Last edited:

the negotiator

Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
One of those boring mid-season Tuesday night in Columbus games.....not a great one to watch but they add two points and they do it through depth and goaltending

and credit once again to the bargain basement additions - JVR, Shattenkirk, DH- all played well tonight

the Holiday break appears to be just what they needed

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
B's have JVR, Shatty and Heinen signed for the year for what Matthews, Marner and Tavares make on a weekend. How important is our goaltending?
I mean who knew when they were signed how well they would work out? I always thought Heinen was a decent 3-4th line guy. He was a good skater and was smart. He looks great for $775k. If he keeps it up, he will be making more next season.

All 3 (all things considered) have worked out very well. Great job Don and Cam.

Team chemistry and confidence is so important. The net minders are amazing.

Brad is also a great captain. He holds the room and bench and has the respect of the coaches and players. He says the right stuff and knows how to encourage to players.

Never did understand why JVR and Shatter were catching so much flack
and Danton!

quietbruinfan

Salt and light
Feb 2, 2022
Land of Nod in the East of Eden
Jvr, Heinen and Frederic did not start well, but sure finished up well. Good game from Ully.

I am concerned about our D corps though. With the exception of Shatty, none of them look healthy or right.. 73 can't shoot or pass with any force. (I suspect a shoulder or wrist injury.) 27 looked slow again, and 25 is mostly on planet X, making baffling turnovers. Grz is Grz for better and worse.

NeelyOrr

Dec 23, 2018
Central NY
The East has the more quality teams, but, that being said, right now I would declare Winnipeg has the best team in the NHL. Of course, that is subject to change.

Reactions: Mr. Make-Believe

NeelyOrr

Dec 23, 2018
Central NY
Jvr, Heinen and Frederic did not start well, but sure finished up well. Good game from Ully.

I am concerned about our D corps though. With the exception of Shatty, none of them look healthy or right.. 73 can't shoot or pass with any force. (I suspect a shoulder or wrist injury.) 27 looked slow again, and 25 is mostly on planet X, making baffling turnovers. Grz is Grz for better and worse.
It's an enigma I tell ya.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad