GDT: Game 35: Panthers @ Sabres - 12/18 7pm ET (MSG-B, WGR 550)

Fezzy126

Rebuilding...
May 10, 2017
The work ethic was there, but man did we fight the puck in this one... puck luck loss

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
The 9 guys not on the Eichel line should hang their collective f***ing heads for not finishing anything in weeks. This game could have been in the bag going into the 3rd if ERod scores on his glorious chance or if Mitts line did anything at all.

Reactions: sabremike

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
Sabres a half step behind on just about every play. Fla beats them to nearly every rebound in our own zone. We turn over the puck constantly. No sense of desperation. Passes off just enough to screw up any chance of making play or getting an excellent scoring chance.

Fla looks to me like they want it more....

Crap effort They didn't deserve to win this one.

Not really, this game should have been over after the second. Sabres let them hang around and got dejected in the third.

drktmplr12

Feb 28, 2018
Florida
Gg buffbros. Hate to see you struggle 3rd period but I'm proud of our cats being responsible after getting the lead.

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
I don't want to say it was the fans who caused this collapse but if those players are like me, adversity makes me want to succeed and try harder so being boo'd constantly would actually fuel me to go out there and shut the haters up.

CrazyPsycho

Elite Drafter
Sep 25, 2003
Sucks they have built this big cushion theres been no urgency to fix the forwards

Cant wait to see elie friday...huge yawn

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
7 games in a row we have lost to the freakin Panthers. To one of the worst franchises in the league. I can see Pittsburgh or Washington but Florida?

:shakehead

Yandle jumping Skinner changed the game. Why not jump another teams superstar goal scorer if all you get is 2 minutes?

oh well, rest up and back at it. This team needs another top 6 scorer. Okposo is garbage, thanks Tim. Only 4 more years left of this garbage after this one :sarcasm:

Reactions: Hasekperreault23

vcv

Mar 12, 2006
Williamsville, NY
My biggest peeve is no one stuck up for anyone tonight. Like when Lucic took out Miller.
Bunch of *****es.
Not remotely comparable.

What yandle did was just a laughable bitch move. The team should have responded physically but it doesn’t matter that much.

jd1970

Feb 23, 2007
Downtown Buffalo
7 games in a row we have lost to the freakin Panthers. To one of the worst franchises in the league. I can see Pittsburgh or Washington but Florida?

:shakehead

Yandle jumping Skinner changed the game. Why not jump another teams superstar goal scorer if all you get is 2 minutes?

oh well, rest up and back at it. This team needs another top 6 scorer. Okposo is garbage, thanks Tim. Only 4 more years left of this garbage after this one :sarcasm:
They shut out Boston, beat Toronto, took Tampa to ot. Hardly one of the worst teams in the league.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad