GDT: Game 35: Panthers @ Sabres - 12/18 7pm ET (MSG-B, WGR 550)

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Sabres a half step behind on just about every play. Fla beats them to nearly every rebound in our own zone. We turn over the puck constantly. No sense of desperation. Passes off just enough to screw up any chance of making play or getting an excellent scoring chance.

Fla looks to me like they want it more....

Crap effort They didn't deserve to win this one.

sabrebuild

Apr 21, 2014
Pittsburgh
Oof. Ugly 3rd for a lot of people.

After that first period 9 really put the cruise control on. Dahlin was pretty bad all night as well.

threeVo

Jan 5, 2010
Tampa
that was an unbelievable 30 second sequence where the pucked bounced off or over atleast 7 sticks. Shitty effort but my god those bounces would not go their way

vcv

Mar 12, 2006
Williamsville, NY
Not too mad. CNt bring it every night.

Every single bounce was going Florida’s way in the third period. They didn’t have enough to overcome Florida’s luck and battle.

They should have responded to the yandle bullshit but oh well. Come back and string together a few wins and it won’t matter one iota.

truthbluth

Feb 2, 2011
I’m just not going to watch Florida games anymore. The Sabres take the night off, so i will too.

CrazyPsycho

Elite Drafter
Sep 25, 2003
Sabres a half step behind on just about every play. Fla beats them to nearly every rebound in our own zone. We turn over the puck constantly. No sense of desperation. Passes off just enough to screw up any chance of making play or getting an excellent scoring chance.

Fla looks to me like they want it more....

Crap effort They didn't deserve to win this one.

We got mentally beaten by Keith Yandle.....

Then pommer got smashed and that just ended it

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad