GDT: Game 35: 12/18/2018 - Red Wings @ Flyers - 7:00 PM ET FS-D

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Maybe Abby could bowl over their rookie golatender. Kill 2 birds with one stone. And Abby is one heck of a stone.

saska sault

Jun 5, 2010
Sault Ste. Marie
Someone please let me know the next time Abdelkader makes a skilled play.. actually scratch that. A strong power forward like play.. or anything that isn't pure luck .

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Someone please let me know the next time Abdelkader makes a skilled play.. actually scratch that. A strong power forward like play.. or anything that isn't pure luck .

This guy is playing with the 2 guys on the team who are putting up points nightly and he’s still invisible offensively.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
AA much more effective when he didn't spend every shift cheery picking at the opponents blue line

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Hronek needs to stop deferring to Ericsson.

Agreed. That’s that confidence factor right there. Hronek is more than capable of managing the breakout there. He’s better than he thinks he is at this level.

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
On the Gudas goal 3 Wings over-commit to 1 side of the ice...I've seen this numerous times the last 20 games, in both zones. Typically it's 3 players, I've seen it be 4 players at least once that I recall, but probably more. This stems from trying to be good puck hounds, but somebody has to have the wherewithal to be cognizant enough to notice & look for the open man/men. Both zones!

saska sault

Jun 5, 2010
Sault Ste. Marie
This guy is playing with the 2 guys on the team who are putting up points nightly and he’s still invisible offensively.

He honestly just looks like he is lazy. He often doesnt skate.. he glides into his checks. Glides when he has the puck on his stick... stands in front of the net. Doesnt have the muscle to usually clear a puck.. its astounding he is in effective at anything regarding physical ability last few years. He is not that old, is a big body.. but he just doesnt have anything going. Dont know if it's a mental block or just his ability has gone down even more making it noticeable to a further extent. I'd prefer to just not talk about him but it hurts my soul to watch him struggle to do anything.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Bernier plays an uninspiring brand of goalie.

I know that that was really difficult, don't get me wrong, but I feel like it's a loss when he's in net every game.

SHOOT THE PUCK AT HART

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
take the pass or the player, please. Skating in a circle is not as helpful as you may think.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Well if Philly can’t scout Howard tonight, at least they can see what happens to Detroit when Bernier is in net. :sarcasm:

That was a bad play by Cholo but why were there only 2 guys back when 4 guys should’ve easily been in the play?

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
The Flyers are going to play well in front of a new head coach and goalie. This had loss written all over it.

Reactions: Realgud

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad