GDT: Game 34: Sharks @ Red Wings 4:30pm NBCSCA Couture out w/ Covid, Vlasic officially scratched

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
agreed. That’s a rough call.

I've seen worse hits this season that didn't even get called. I just think a Major needs to be so clear cut that taking it to review is a waste of time, kind of like the whole flagrant 2 in the NBA. This just seemed like a series of unfortunate circumstances and Newton's third law of motion.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Karl Prime

Feb 13, 2017
I don't really know what the PP is supposed to be doing. The only play they seem to have is Meier/Couture shooting from the left but that's not really a shot to score as it is to create a rebound. I think you gotta get the puck to Meier and Hertl down low and work up to the slot and Karl/Burns from there.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Maybe the Sharks should decline penalties because this power play might be as atrocious as last year.

And the Red Wings just scored to end a short handed goalless streak. Fire Boughner tonight.

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
You would think the Pens game would have been a wake up call. This team just sucks. Also, did we bring Spott back?

Dicdonya

Jul 21, 2011
lmao......imagine still being someone that does not think this team needs a rebuild

Reactions: WSS11

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
FIRE BOUHGNER TONIGHT.
This is inexcusable. Yes, Couture is missing, but you are a professional Hockey Team in a professional hockey league. Having a team who hasn't scored a short handed goal in 100 games score 2 on the same power play should be a fireable offense.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad