GDT: Game 34: Phoenix Coyotes @ Nashville *****cats | 3-28-13 | 5PM MST

KG

Sep 23, 2010
Are we playing that well or is Nashville play that badly?

BUX7PHX

Jul 7, 2011
Haven't seen much of the game b/c of work but thought that somewhere between the 1st and 2nd periods @ MIN, the light switch went on. The reins came off and I felt like the players were far more active. Still some screw-ups, but we hustled to get back into position much, much better than the previous 30 games.

Not saying this confirms it, but if we keep up with the last 3-4 periods that we have played, there might be a nice little run in us coming here to close out the last 16 games. Need bodies to get healthy again, too, which is upcoming...

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
This is why Rusty is my favorite player. He takes nobodies ****, and when he has a good night, he has a reaaaally good night.

whos afraid of 1234

Mar 28, 2013
its nice to see Rusty get the better of a scuffle, albeit a very minor one. He doesn't seem to have much better luck fighting than he does with his injuries usually. Great guy

whos afraid of 1234

Mar 28, 2013
We like to think we have a good time here ;)

Don't be a stranger! Always good to have new yotes posters.

Yeah i sure know what you mean :D I should say ive been something of a silent member of the community for years now, though, so blending in hopefully wont be too troublesome :)

whos afraid of 1234

Mar 28, 2013
The first period was probably the most entertaining thing ive watched all month, and this time didn't have to feel disappointed after the 60mins either :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad