GDT: Game #34 | Detroit Red Wings @ San Jose Sharks | 10:30 PM EST | FS-D

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
So the strategy this game was to skate the puck into the zone and hope for the best againt the Sharks, shooting from bad angles not challenging Niemi.:shakehead

GT500x

Im OK where we're at
Jun 15, 2008
My comfort zone
You people are obviously only looking for mistakes, and it's so. ****ing. tiresome.

The negativity around here is too overwhelming. Nobody can have a constructive conversation without it devolving into "HOLLAND SUCKS" or "BABCOCK SUCKS" or "THIS TEAM SUCKS." **** that noise, because that's all it is: pointless noise.

And with that, I'm out of this *****. Maybe when the Wings start winning again this place will be tolerable, but as of right now it's not.

Why the hell do you have these random freakouts every other week? Are you drunk or something?

I can always count on you guys for entertainment! :handclap:

RedWingsNow*

Watching Miller on the Zetterberg line --- remembering we waived Mursak

Detroit Sports*

Do you ever have anything positive to say? It must be great being able to critise everything as you would be a perfect GM...

yes.im glad howard is a UFA this summer.i actually spend my money to go to games i can say whatever i want.

RedWingsNow*

Watching Abs on Datsyuk's wing, knowing Nyquist is on line 4 and Tatar is in Grand Rapids

DarkReign

Jan 30, 2008
McLellan once again out coaches Babcock.

But seriously, some teams just have another teams number. SJ has the Wings play book memorized front to back from the coaches to the players. SJ has always been a matchup problem for the Wings. Nothing new tonight except that SJ is flat out trapping since the 1st.

Really odd but hey, it's working

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Seriously how did the Wings and Sharks all of a sudden become the most disciplined teams in the NHL?:laugh:

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
That's how the game went. Keep redoing the faceoff until the sharks win it. Joke

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad