gdt_08.png

gdt_09.png
gdt_10.png

gdt_11.png
gdt_12.png

Last edited:

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
A game that could give Detroit some breathing space. At this point I think Nashville is the the team on the outside with a chance of getting in.

Laser Rayzor

Cautiously Optimistic
Dec 8, 2012
The Underground
Mindfly predicted a win? We're doomed.

Seriously though I wouldn't be surprised to see them lose, judging by this season's patterns the Wings are due for a stinker. Prove me wrong boys!

Also yay 10:30 start :handclap:
Now there's no conflict between watch Ironhook's first NA game and the Wings game, there is time for both. :)

mindfly

Happy camper!
Jan 7, 2011
Bloomfield Hills, MI
Man I can't wait until we go east. I've had enough of these 1030 start times

Tell me about it, freakin 4am starts... Only way I can watch these is the day after before or after work.

Next year there will be a total of 5 10/10:30 starts. 5/82 games. (Away game against Vancouver, SJ, L.A, Anaheim, Phoenix).
Then 3 9/9:30 starts (Away game against Edmonton, Calgary, Colorado)

Total of 8 late starts in a whole season.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Okay okay, glass is half-full this time

Sweep this road-trip, GO WINGS.

It appears so, but what happend with the Ducks though? 4 straight losses....

Extensions for Perry and Getzlaf... You loaded big money for them they were interested in, and now they just don't care anymore. Same **** as two previous seasons... :laugh:

To be honest, it looks more that they could just have overachieved with Viktor Fasth's hot streak. And when he got an extension, at same time opposite teams started to find some weak spots in him, and the Ducks are coming back to Earth. They are not really that good team that they looked earlier in the season.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
Extensions for Perry and Getzlaf... You loaded big money for them they were interested in, and now they just don't care anymore. Same **** as two previous seasons... :laugh:

To be honest, it looks more that they could just have overachieved with Viktor Fasth's hot streak. And when he got an extension, at same time opposite teams started to find some weak spots in him, and the Ducks are coming back to Earth. They are not really that good team that they looked earlier in the season.

Pretty much. They are clearly the class of their division but they're not on Chicago or Pittsburgh's level.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009

Nah. Getz and Perry didn't take the nights off when we beat em. The first game was very suspect goaltending on their end and the second game was Jimmy standing on his freaking head while the Ducks beat down on us. Then a couple fortunate penalty calls and a stupid icing play from Souray to make sure they couldn't tie it up.

crashman

Pretty much. They are clearly the class of their division but they're not on Chicago or Pittsburgh's level.

They're overachieving this season. Teams under a new coach tend to do that the first season, then they come back down to earth.

Sameheda

Sep 28, 2011
Texas
Man, I hate the Sharks. Hope we pull a 1st Canucks game slaughter. That would start my weekend early.

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
Mindfly predicted a win? We're doomed.

Seriously though I wouldn't be surprised to see them lose, judging by this season's patterns the Wings are due for a stinker. Prove me wrong boys!

Also yay 10:30 start :handclap:
Now there's no conflict between watch Ironhook's first NA game and the Wings game, there is time for both. :)

And FlashyG has not started the thread. So, there's no doubt.

We blame Mindfly and Shoalzie.

FlashyG

Dec 15, 2011
Toronto
And FlashyG has not started the thread. So, there's no doubt.

We blame Mindfly and Shoalzie.

The Wings may be 7-1-1 for my GDT's but they are 3-0-0 for Shoalzie.

I say if we lose tonight we blame Aaron Ward...He seems to be a popular target right now.

Turrican*

I've followed the Wings since 1994 so you ******** better win tonight!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad