GDT: Game 33 | Sens in Hockeytown USA | Friday Dec 14, 2018, 7:30PM | TSN5, RDS2

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
White was awarded an assist on Stone's goal giving him 21 pts in 32 games. I get his production is buoyed by Stone but still pretty impressive.. He should be able to hit 40 pts in his rookie season which would be fantastic as far as I am concerned. He's due for a game where the puck goes in for him as well.
He's been very good this yr for the most part & is playing a prominent role on this team in many situations & excelling at it. He plays with a bit of an edge which I like too & he is more offensively skilled than people thought. He fits in well with Tkachuk & having Stone on the other side makes that line very dynamic that can do it all or play anyway they need to.

Also nice to see Harpur playing a much more physical game, I hope they fired the idiot who told him not to fight in Belleville last yr, I think it may have been Lee, good to see him gone. He also has some offence, a number of yrs ago he led all scorers in the rookie tournament in London & he was a pt producer in Guelph so we know he can put pts up. He's a good partner for Chabot so anyone on the ice knows Chabot will be protected by Harpur while dishing out some hard hits of his own. Hopefully, Jaros returns to action soon, he is another big body that hits & plays a physical brand of hockey that assures forwards keep their heads up.

slamigo

Skate or Die!
Dec 25, 2007
Ottawa
I think Harpur's game has improved recently.. He has trouble in certain scenarios but overall his game is improving. I think there is more there. I disagree with his brain shutting off vs a player that is breaking into the league and gets over-matched some times. He's worthy of a bottom pair spot, and maybe more if he becomes more and more solid as he gains experience
All Harpur needs is more playing time and the chance to gain a little confidence. Harpur playing a simple game with a nasty edge would be all that is required.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad