GDT: Game 33: Kings @ Coyotes

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Alternatively, if the Coyotes don't have to kill 3 consecutive penalties to start the 3rd, LA may not have scored those 3 goals.
Can't blame the game for if's.....Coyotes capitalized, we should be happy they did so.

Exactly!:nod:

Ebb

the nondescript
Dec 22, 2015
PA
Tough loss, but not a surprising one. Murphy may be scratched tonight. In terms of centers, tikhonov did well between domi and duclair, so I'm hoping we see that line again.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
"Clinical" is how I'd describe Kopitar's game. He makes no mistake with his opportunities. He doesn't get much attention because he doesn't create something from nothing, though.

He did kind of create the game winner, but I agree for the most part, he doesn't take crazy risks with the puck.
Took a lady friend to her first game tonight, and she said she really liked it! Picked a good game for her first time.

I'm I the only one that thinks Muzzin's hit wasn't that bad? No way that's a match.

Yeah I hate the kings and all but that wasn't deserving of a 5. I forgot to mention last night how much I loved Murphy's hit on lucic.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
What happened to Dauphin? I haven't seen his name on the boards for a long while and now just in passing as if he died and was buried.

Munchkin10

Feb 11, 2013
Chicago,Il
Yeah, was a shame about Greiss trying it too.

I still like Greiss a lot as a goalie, and if I were a GM I'd be tempted to try to build a team around him because he has always struck me as a goalie who's not going to be flashy or a brick wall but is consistent (if a bit average) and can be counted on to give you .915, and not have to pay outlandishly for.

Kind of like Corey Crawford without being overpaid, you know?

Just saw on NHL's website that he'll need to play starter for the Islanders for a while, apparently Halak is now on IR.

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
I got shoved by a kings fan and then one cut us off in traffic. What a trashy bunch of *****
In the section right next to mine someone decided to pour their beers on the 'yotes fans in front of them before throwing the rest down to the lower section.

They were promptly removed, but WTF. Classy guys, just like their team.

tiny url.com/hlsmjtt

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad