GDT: Game 33: Islanders @ Coyotes - FSAZ - 7PM

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
If I was intending to create the softest NHL line I'm not sure I could do much different than Garland - Schmaltz - Keller :biglaugh:

Its telling when we find our goals comical. lol

Archibald lead the way and showed our scrubbusts how to elevate their game meanwhile our best players are content as is.

It's Mario Kempe. Are we sure he did it on purpose?

The screen was on purpose at least.

Reactions: Naych_PHX

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
If I was intending to create the softest NHL line I'm not sure I could do much different than Garland - Schmaltz - Keller :biglaugh:

Archibald lead the way and showed our scrubbusts how to elevate their game meanwhile our best players are content as is.

The screen was on purpose at least.

Crouse provided the screen. I'm sure he did it on purpose. The timing of Kempe's shot, I'm not so sure.

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
Damn that was a really good pass by Garland. Remember him his first couple years in camp? He was horrrrrrible and never gave the puck up. He looked much better in camp this year. Nice to see a Coyotes prospect actually make progress. Now if we could just do that with a high pick...

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Pretty sad transition by Fischer there.

Has Galchenyuk played this period?

Anyway the Isles carried the play, I thought the Isles player who was hooked sold that one like crazy.
We're going to need some sustained pressure out of the top lines to win this. The nice transition plays work occasionally but we can't rely on them.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I think we should just stop looking when shooting. Couldn't hurt right?

SO Grabner really SHOULD have been in the lineup like the typo'd image from the Coyotes twitter :snide:

How many times have we given up a guys first goal of the year...gotta be a record. Anyone in a drought loves seeing us coming.

They gave up Kempe's though so they cancel out #science

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad