Archibald
Garland
Kempe

Seems to me that the problem is obvious. No top line talent

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I think you can tell that Tyson and Matt are nearly as annoyed as we are because they were much more on point than usual tonight :laugh:

Reactions: Mosby

CoyoteDave

Dec 12, 2016
Cave Creek
Think I will take the rest of the year off. Maybe start watching after the new year. Hard to say that. I haven't voluntarily missed watching a game since the moved from Winnipeg.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
I couldn't watch the post game crap as I was just too livid from watching another 60 minutes of pure crap 5on5. Did Tocchett say again that our 5on5 was "OK"?

The system just doesn't fit the team. They want to move the puck so fast up the ice, it just a bunch of turnovers after turnovers.

We need a new coach(s), need new ownership, need 5 top line players.

Is it too early to begin talking about the draft. We need Hughes or Kakko in the worst way.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Fire Chayka and name Steve Sullivan interim GM. Make Sullivan fire Tocchet and MacLean. Name Allen interim Head Coach and name Steve Sullivan interim associate coach (that’s right he’s GM and PP/F coach). Make Sullivan trade OEL, Stepan, Goligoski and Demers.

Reactions: RABBIT and Lilhoody

CoyoteDave

Dec 12, 2016
Cave Creek
They wonder why they can't get butts in the seats. All they need to do is look at this blog. Coyote fanatics that only make 100 comments about a game. They are even losing us.

Reactions: RemoAZ

Mosby

Fire Bettman
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
We're not losing because of coaching. We simply need more talent. The only way this can be fixed is winning Hughes or a drastic increase to the budget.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Huh.. it's a lot easier to stop watching this team than I thought. That's back to back games now and I couldn't care less :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad