GDT: Game 33: Coyotes @ Wild | 3-27-13 | 6PM MST

Status
Not open for further replies.

KG

Sep 23, 2010
Thanks for the kind words Wild fans. We had 3 solid years, not too upset we dropped the ball on a shortened season. Let's just hope we get a nice draft pick for our woes.

zz

Nov 1, 2006
Just turned on the TV. Is the 1-0 score representative of the game so far?

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Rfq9rHH.gif

mkoivu9*

Just popping in to say I have a lot of respect for you loyal fans sticking with the Yotes through all the uncertainty. You're good hockey fans.

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
Hey guys ive been in class the last hour or two and i just saw we're down by two. How are we playing so far? Are we at least playing competitively despite being down by two?

elnewby

Feb 21, 2012
MT
I'll echo what the other Wild fans have been saying. Props to you guys. I've always liked the Coyotes as AZ is kind of a second home to me, and I really hope they get to stay because I have yet to make it to a game! Good luck!

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Some might accuse Backstrom of flopping on that.

I don't really think so, I think he was intentionally stretching out across the goal line to cover the net with the puck that close. Too bad the referee didn't seem to agree. Weak call.

zz

Nov 1, 2006
I'm starting to actually look forward to the move. I'm just burnt out with this ****. Complete reboot; sell any vet with value for picks, keep our most important young assets, and rebuild with this draft.

Keep Boedker, Hanzal, Korpikoski, Chipchurra, Vrbata, OEL, Rundblad, Stone, Schlemko, Morris, trade Yandle for a real top-6 scorer, send Doan to Vancouver, get rid of everyone else, and tank this season.

Not sure what to do about the goalie situation.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Not sure what to do about the goalie situation.

Heard Roberto Luongo might need a new home soon.

Might not be a bad stopgap while we develop a goalie prospect, maybe Chad Johnson, maybe someone else. Of course, you hated the prospect list I posted so I'm not sure you'd agree. :P

zz

Nov 1, 2006
Hey guys ive been in class the last hour or two and i just saw we're down by two. How are we playing so far? Are we at least playing competitively despite being down by two?

I missed the first period, but from I've seen in the second, this team has quit. Time to sell.

zz

Nov 1, 2006
:amazed: Klinkhammer and Chipchurran aren't quitting. These guys have heart. Nice goal.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona

:laugh:

Totally representative of my attitude towards our current decline. I mean, I care, but I don't care that we suck. It's almost like a break from the "stress" of having any kind of expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad